Windows 10: I only have UEFI and startup settings in troubleshoot

Discus and support I only have UEFI and startup settings in troubleshoot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i reseted my pc it sayed that i dont have password or something and i cant get in or reset it to factory bc when i go to troubleshoot there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ysärimip 24, Aug 14, 2022.

1. I only have UEFI and startup settings in troubleshoot

When i reseted my pc it sayed that i dont have password or something and i cant get in or reset it to factory bc when i go to troubleshoot there is only starup and UEFI and no reset pc or advance so can someone help.

:)

ysärimip 24, Aug 14, 2022

2. uefi firmware settings

I did have UEFI Firmware Settings under settings / update and security / recovery / advanced startup - restart now

and then under troubleshooting /advanced

but it is no longer listed... how can I get the UEFI Firmware settings back into recovery?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Jack Smook, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 14, 2022
  4. I only have UEFI and startup settings in troubleshoot

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

I only have UEFI and startup settings in troubleshoot

1. I only have UEFI and startup settings in troubleshoot - Similar Threads - UEFI startup settings

2. I only have UEFI and startup settings in troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only have UEFI and startup settings in troubleshoot: When i reseted my pc it sayed that i dont have password or something and i cant get in or reset it to factory bc when i go to troubleshoot there is only starup and UEFI and no reset pc or advance so can someone help....
  3. UEFI settings. I change Bios from Legacy & UEFI to UEFI only but it reboots back to bios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI settings. I change Bios from Legacy & UEFI to UEFI only but it reboots back to bios...: As shown above the Bios does not want to take the change. I also did UEFI on all the rest like network etc but again Bios did not take the change so everything back to legacy and all works fine. But I need to change to UEFI to get Win 11. I changed to TMP with no problems...
  4. UEFI settings. I change Bios from Legacy & UEFI to UEFI only but it reboots back to bios...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UEFI settings. I change Bios from Legacy & UEFI to UEFI only but it reboots back to bios...: As shown above the Bios does not want to take the change. I also did UEFI on all the rest like network etc but again Bios did not take the change so everything back to legacy and all works fine. But I need to change to UEFI to get Win 11. I changed to TMP with no problems...
  5. Only Startup Settings is showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Startup Settings is showing: Hi There,I entered the Advanced Restart and then clicked on Troubleshoot then Advanced Options but only "Startup Settings" is showing .How can I make the others visible ?...
  6. Only Startup Settings is showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Only Startup Settings is showing: Hi There,I entered the Advanced Restart and then clicked on Troubleshoot then Advanced Options but only "Startup Settings" is showing .How can I make the others visible ?...
  7. Advanced Startup Menu - Only shows UEFI option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced Startup Menu - Only shows UEFI option: Hello,I have an issue which requires me to go the Advanced Startup Menu, but when I get to the menu, the only option I see is the UEFI option. I am using a custom PC. I used to work on my laptop and had all of the options on the Advanced Startup Menu.Is there a way or...
  8. Advanced Startup Menu - Only shows UEFI option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced Startup Menu - Only shows UEFI option: Hello,I have an issue which requires me to go the Advanced Startup Menu, but when I get to the menu, the only option I see is the UEFI option. I am using a custom PC, I used to work on my laptop and it has all of the options on the Advanced Startup Menu.Is there a way or...
  9. I have UEFI but I can only get into BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have UEFI but I can only get into BIOS: Hi I have checked system info and it says BIOS mode UEFI, but when I go into the BIOS settings I get the BIOS interface. I've seen images of a UEFI interface and I definately do not get that, Just the blue and white BIOS that I've seen for years. I've checked the partion...
  10. Issue when trying to startup to UEFI settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue when trying to startup to UEFI settings: I installed a Dell 2560 x 1440 WQHD monitor as my main screen (I have two more displays). But I get a blank screen when I go to Advanced Startup trying to startup to UEFI settings. So I unplug the high definition monitor before doing the UEFI boot so that I could see the...