Windows 10: I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.

Discus and support I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Something caught my attention this week. That being, after my Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 fully charges to 100%. The thunderbolt overlay remains... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lintekPC, Mar 4, 2024.

1. lintekPC Win User

I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.

Something caught my attention this week. That being, after my Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 fully charges to 100%. The thunderbolt overlay remains instead of transitioning to a plug overlay. All in all, the battery is functioning properly. My laptop is running 23H2 with the current patches from build 22631.3155.

:)

lintekPC, Mar 4, 2024

2. How to get the battery icon in the system tray on Windows 10.Icon

Hello Butch,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

You will find the options to show icons on the taskbar in the system
    Settings
    page on the PC. In Settings window you will find all the options to personalize and make changes to the icons, tiles and other options on the PC.

To show the battery icon on the taskbar in the system tray, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Settings and select the top most search result.
    • Select System and click on Notifications & actions from the left side panel of the window.
    • Click Select which icons appear on the taskbar from the right side panel and slide the
      Battery status to On.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 4, 2024
  3. system tray icons

I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon
    on like I've always had it. But when I check the the list of icons turned on, the 3 I mentioned are turned on. Yet I can only see 2. If I turn off the wifi icon and then turn off and back on the battery icon, I will see the battery icon. The speaker icon
    remains on. If I turn on the wifi icon, the battery or speaker icon will go off. I have gone into task manager and restarted Explorer. Made no difference.

I did not have this problem before the most recent updates. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Anthony Savarese, Mar 4, 2024
  4. p060477 Win User

Avira icon on system tray not showing

thxs!
    all the services to which it depends this one are actually set to -automatic- and are all working...

i've just unistalled and do the exact procedure suggested by marsmimar..but did really not solve

see also this topic on avira forum:
    no more avira icon in my system tray - Avira Answers

what a pity
    what a shame for avira...

p060477, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

1. I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon. - Similar Threads - thunderbolt overlay system

2. I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.: Something caught my attention this week. That being, after my Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 fully charges to 100%. The thunderbolt overlay remains instead of transitioning to a plug overlay. All in all, the battery is functioning properly. My laptop is running 23H2 with the...
  3. Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.: One problem with my Windows Security is the system tray, every time I move my cursor or right-click on it, it doesn't do anything, but can still open it. So how to fix it? Is it necessary to reset? Here's the one when it tries to show the description....
  4. Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.: One problem with my Windows Security is the system tray, every time I move my cursor or right-click on it, it doesn't do anything, but can still open it. So how to fix it? Is it necessary to reset? Here's the one when it tries to show the description....
  5. The system tray icon for battery at 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The system tray icon for battery at 100%: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jbiserkov [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdb51m/the_system_tray_icon_for_battery_at_100/
  6. battery icon missing from system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery icon missing from system tray: I jjusst noticed that my battery icon is missing from the system tray in windows 10. this has never happend before. How do i get it back? this windows 10. I have never had any problems with icons in the system tray If i cick on the "hide" arrow, it shows but i'd like to...
  7. System Tray Icon

System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  8. Battery on system tray, icon missing

Battery on system tray, icon missing: Battery icon missing on system tray randomly shows up then disappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-on-system-tray-icon-missing/20a9815b-0d1d-4cb5-b224-cc900a2c93ba
  9. system tray icons

system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  10. Change tray icon info/overlay text

in Windows 10 Support
    Change tray icon info/overlay text: Hello, when you put the mouse cursor over a tray icon, some text is displayed, which is most often the name of that icon's app. What kind of app/editor would let you change it? 63588