Windows 10: I only want somthing that tells me the time on my desktop

Discus and support I only want somthing that tells me the time on my desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Would just like to have the time on my desktop? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TammyWest1, Mar 27, 2019.

1. I only want somthing that tells me the time on my desktop

Would just like to have the time on my desktop? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

:)

TammyWest1, Mar 27, 2019

2. time has come

A few suggestions:

• Use a decent topic title
    • Tell us how far you got it so far
    • Add specifications, are you using that A8N in your specs?
    • Did lowering the memory speed help?
    • Did you raise the voltage?

DanTheBanjoman, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Mar 27, 2019
  4. I only want somthing that tells me the time on my desktop

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

I only want somthing that tells me the time on my desktop

1. I only want somthing that tells me the time on my desktop - Similar Threads - somthing tells desktop

2. I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...: It says "Unable to upgrade your edition" and gives me the error code 0x80070002 every time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-activate-windows-but-when-i-activate-it/89379751-e664-4b35-9b40-9a089ecbe15c
  3. I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...: It says "Unable to upgrade your edition" and gives me the error code 0x80070002 every time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-activate-windows-but-when-i-activate-it/89379751-e664-4b35-9b40-9a089ecbe15c
  4. OneDrive files on my desktop, I want only my harddrive files on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive files on my desktop, I want only my harddrive files on my desktop: I recently purchased a new PC with Windows 11. As a default, the desktop consists of all OneDrive files, folders, docs, pdf's, etc. Although I want all items that I save to my PC to also be saved on OneDrive, I want my Desktop to consist of files, folders, icons, docs, etc....
  5. OneDrive files on my desktop, I want only my harddrive files on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive files on my desktop, I want only my harddrive files on my desktop: I recently purchased a new PC with Windows 11. As a default, the desktop consists of all OneDrive files, folders, docs, pdf's, etc. Although I want all items that I save to my PC to also be saved on OneDrive, I want my Desktop to consist of files, folders, icons, docs, etc....
  6. How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?

How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?: I just want to change the power settings. It tells me I want PowerPoint and won't let me remove the "point" or change anything, or give me anything that tells me how to change the power settings. It tells me I want Office, not off. No, I don't want Office. I want to turn the...
  7. How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?: I just want to change the power settings. It tells me I want PowerPoint and won't let me remove the "point" or change anything, or give me anything that tells me how to change the power settings. It tells me I want Office, not off. No, I don't want Office. I want to turn the...
  8. I want to run Pycharm in my laptop. pls tell me that which version is best for me ?

I want to run Pycharm in my laptop. pls tell me that which version is best for me ?: My laptop Specification :- Processor: intelR CoreTM i3-5005U CPU @2.00GHz,2000MHz,2 Cores,4 logical Processors Memory: 8Gb DDR3 speed:1600 Mhz , slot used:2 ,FormFactor: SODIMM ,Hardware reserved:79.8 MB Disks: 128Gb ssd in which window 10 is installed , 1 TB HDDGPU: IntelR...
  9. I want to run Pycharm in my laptop. pls tell me that which version is best for me ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to run Pycharm in my laptop. pls tell me that which version is best for me ?: My laptop Specification :- Processor: intelR CoreTM i3-5005U CPU @2.00GHz,2000MHz,2 Cores,4 logical Processors Memory: 8Gb DDR3 speed:1600 Mhz , slot used:2 ,FormFactor: SODIMM ,Hardware reserved:79.8 MB Disks: 128Gb ssd in which window 10 is installed , 1 TB HDDGPU: IntelR...
  10. I want to run Pycharm in my laptop. pls tell me that which version is best for me ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging