Windows 10: I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

Discus and support I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GJG_P315, Mar 15, 2024.

1. GJG_P315 Win User

I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing to change the phone number:Why is this such complicated?RegardsGJG_P315

:)

GJG_P315, Mar 15, 2024

2. Want to change phone number in Microsoft account

To add a new email address or phone number as an alias:

Sign in to Manage how you sign in to Microsoft with your Microsoft account. If you’re having issues signing in to your Microsoft account, go to Microsoft account help.

Note

You may be prompted to enter your Microsoft account password, or to enter a code sent to the email address or phone number listed in your account's security information. By providing this info to us, we know the request is coming from you.

Under the Account aliases section, select either Add email or Add phone number.

If you selected Add a phone number, go to step 5. If you selected Add email, choose whether to add:

A new email address. Select Create a new email address and add it as an alias, and then follow the instructions.

A non-Microsoft email address (such as an @gmail.com or @yahoo.com email address). Select Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias, and then select Add alias.

After you've added the email address, you'll be asked to verify that you're the account owner:

Select Verify next to the new alias. A message is sent to the account for verification.

After you receive the message, select the included link to confirm that you own the account.

If you selected Add a phone number, follow these steps:

Select your country from the list.

Enter the phone number you want to use, and then select Next.

When you add a new phone number, we'll send a text message to that number to verify it. Enter the code from the text message, and then select Next.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/12407/...

sunil parmar, Mar 15, 2024
  3. Change account phone number

Hello SeanPR11,

I am Jaspreet Singh.

Please use the steps listed here and first remove all your security information. (this will take 30 days after which you will be able to add new phone number without being required a code first)

Follow the steps under the title "Remove Security information" on this link : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

* There is no way to fast track this 30 day process.

JaspreetSingh08, Mar 15, 2024
  4. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

How to change phone number associated with a microsoft account

Hi,

Phone number is one of your security info, which is only used to verify your identity if you're accessing sensitive personal information or if we detect a problem with your account.
    To change the phone number associated with your Microsoft account, we recommend to follow the steps below:

• First, go to the
      Security basics
      page and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Select Update info.
    • Select Add security info. then follow the instructions to enter your email or phone number.
    • We'll send a security code to that new email or phone number. Enter that security code, and press
      Next. Your new security info will appear in you list.

Check this
    link
    for Security info & security codes.

Let us know if you need more help.

Marvelos Reg, Mar 15, 2024
Thema:

I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

1. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account. - Similar Threads - change more available

2. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.: Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing to change the phone number:Why is this such complicated?RegardsGJG_P315...
  3. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.: Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing to change the phone number:Why is this such complicated?RegardsGJG_P315...
  4. I don't want need to change my phone number on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want need to change my phone number on account: I need to change my phone number for text verification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-need-to-change-my-phone-number-on/1f1ea3f5-caa0-48fa-b368-6592b54571c4
  5. I don't want need to change my phone number on account

I don't want need to change my phone number on account: I need to change my phone number for text verification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-need-to-change-my-phone-number-on/1f1ea3f5-caa0-48fa-b368-6592b54571c4
  6. My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?: My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account? My old phone number is deactivatetd now. I want to change it but in order to change it sends a sms to my old phone number which I dont have any access now. Can you help? Thank you....
  7. My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?

My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?: My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account? My old phone number is deactivatetd now. I want to change it but in order to change it sends a sms to my old phone number which I dont have any access now. Can you help? Thank you....
  8. My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Change account phone number

Change account phone number: How do I change the account phone number? every response I’ve seen says to log in to security settings…BUT…that wants me to verify my account with a TEXT…I no longer have that phone…VERY FRUSTRATING...
  10. Want to change phone number in Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to change phone number in Microsoft account: I want to replace my phone number in Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-change-phone-number-in-microsoft-account/1b9c7baf-ade0-4104-a0ab-e7290d9a94cd