Windows 10: I open an app and it goes left stuck on the screen to the left and I cannot bring it to...

Discus and support I open an app and it goes left stuck on the screen to the left and I cannot bring it to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I open an app and it goes left stuck on the screen to the left and I cannot bring it to drag it to the middleApp opera gx browserurgent urgent help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OmarMoustafa1, Oct 21, 2021.

1. I open an app and it goes left stuck on the screen to the left and I cannot bring it to...

I open an app and it goes left stuck on the screen to the left and I cannot bring it to drag it to the middleApp opera gx browserurgent urgent help!

:)

OmarMoustafa1, Oct 21, 2021

2. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Hi,
    I made sure that the mouse and keyboard had new batteries and was clean, no stuck keys. My antivirus software is up to date but the pointer still jumps to the top left of screen while typing, browsing or when I am not doing anything or just reading news articles on the screen. Just did it again whilst typing this message.

Any suggestions most welcome
    Warren

Warren1065, Oct 21, 2021
  3. My computer screen on TV stuck on the left

I hooked up my computer to my TV with my VGA cable. After a few seconds, the screen glitched and it was later stuck on the left.

AlphaStream, Oct 21, 2021
  4. link626 Win User

I open an app and it goes left stuck on the screen to the left and I cannot bring it to...

crashed. Now start menu opens in upper left corner and not clickable

win10 randomly crashed while idle. Some kernel security bsod.

after reboot, the start menu does not open in the lower left corner. It opens in upper left corner, and none of the menu is clickable. I have to use keyboard arrow keys to navigate.

Also, when I start typing words to search for apps, the search menu opens full screen.

My start menu is corrupted. How do I restore it? Event viewer suggested my .dat file is corrupted.

Even creating brand new user, the start menu still opens in the upper left corner (while the start button is in the lower left corner), and the menu is not clickable for the new user.

link626, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

I open an app and it goes left stuck on the screen to the left and I cannot bring it to...

1. I open an app and it goes left stuck on the screen to the left and I cannot bring it to... - Similar Threads - open app goes

2. Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen: Volume bar stuck on the top left of screenRunning Windows 10.This problem has been there for a while.Not there all of the time.Already tried to update sound drivers; disconnect keyboard; run troubleshooter.Thanks....
  3. Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen: Volume bar stuck on the top left of screenRunning Windows 10.This problem has been there for a while.Not there all of the time.Already tried to update sound drivers; disconnect keyboard; run troubleshooter.Thanks....
  4. How do I open apps in the center of the screen instead of being in the top left?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I open apps in the center of the screen instead of being in the top left?: I watch youtube videos about windows 10 and stuff and I noticed that when they open an app it opens in the centre of the screen but for me it opens in the top left. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. How do I open apps in the center of the screen instead of being in the top left?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I open apps in the center of the screen instead of being in the top left?: I watch youtube videos about windows 10 and stuff and I noticed that when they open an app it opens in the centre of the screen but for me it opens in the top left. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. How do I open apps in the center of the screen instead of being in the top left?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I open an app and it goes left stuck on the screen to the left and I cannot bring it to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I open an app and it goes left stuck on the screen to the left and I cannot bring it to...: I open an app and it goes left stuck on the screen to the left and I cannot bring it to drag it to the middleApp opera gx browserurgent urgent help!...
  8. Opened the laptop and the screen was turned to the left, i fixed that but know im stuck in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opened the laptop and the screen was turned to the left, i fixed that but know im stuck in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HDmens [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egwc6e/opened_the_laptop_and_the_screen_was_turned_to/
  9. Volume meter at top-left of screen stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume meter at top-left of screen stuck: So I have a A4 4Channel audio mixer and i have it connected to my computer via usb. But when ever i plug it in my volume adjuster at top left of screen keeps appearing and getting stuck, I can still adjust audio and the meter changes with it but it wont go away still....
  10. My computer screen on TV stuck on the left

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer screen on TV stuck on the left: I hooked up my computer to my TV with my VGA cable. After a few seconds, the screen glitched and it was later stuck on the left. 37251