Windows 10: I opened my laptop and this happened. No key works, and I am scared.

Discus and support I opened my laptop and this happened. No key works, and I am scared. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YesILikePizza [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YesILikePizza, Feb 29, 2020.

1. I opened my laptop and this happened. No key works, and I am scared.

/u/YesILikePizza, Feb 29, 2020

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

I opened my laptop and this happened. No key works, and I am scared.

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

I opened my laptop and this happened. No key works, and I am scared.

1. I opened my laptop and this happened. No key works, and I am scared. - Similar Threads - opened laptop happened

2. WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED: I have a microsoft lockdown while scrolling through websites. Now the thing is that I have been told to never do this however I was scared and dialed the number and they answered the call, they said to not worry and do the following. Press ctrl then alt then Delete . After I...
  3. WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED: I have a microsoft lockdown while scrolling through websites. Now the thing is that I have been told to never do this however I was scared and dialed the number and they answered the call, they said to not worry and do the following. Press ctrl then alt then Delete . After I...
  4. I just got blue screen out of nowhere and i am scared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got blue screen out of nowhere and i am scared: So just like in the title I got blue screen and afer turning my laptop on again it said on the screen : Skip disk checking and then "repairing disk C" or sth like that, I am giving minidump from thisLaptop Gigabyte A5 K1 ryzen 7500h rtx...
  5. I am confused and Scared for my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am confused and Scared for my PC: I was downloading a game on Steam “VR Chat.” I then heard and an audio about a coma? I then got scared and shutdown my PC. Then I turned It back on I tried logging In, and went Into a temporary profile. I signed out put In my Pin, then It just says Welcome. PLEASE TELL ME...
  6. I want to reset my laptop, but I'm scared that that usual thing will happen. When it takes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to reset my laptop, but I'm scared that that usual thing will happen. When it takes...: Help submitted by /u/BxAs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcugsx/i_want_to_reset_my_laptop_but_im_scared_that_that/
  7. Bluetooth help me I am scared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth help me I am scared: I am trying to add my controller to Bluetooth, but when I click on add Bluetooth or other devices nothing happens. I also can’t click on the sound icon on my task bar. submitted by /u/Ilovepewdiepie12345 [link] [comments]...
  8. im scared that my laptop are hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    im scared that my laptop are hacked: Hey guys,i have a really serious problem about my laptop.This happen yesterday, when i was playing games and i heard someone is speaking through my laptopsounds like a little girl and it last only few sec ..Im sure that i dont open any tab in google chrome.This problems...
  9. BSoD problemPleas help me i am scared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD problemPleas help me i am scared: link of the dump file -- https://1drv.ms/u/s!An7CRp2bmwI4qBnfVSK01iq28ROo?e=Xu1w2A pleas sir help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-problempleas-help-me-i-am-scared/3ec45755-0811-4717-8e97-1a455c9ddeab
  10. People I am scared! My wallpaper changed while I was use the computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    People I am scared! My wallpaper changed while I was use the computer.: People I am scared! My wallpaper changed while I was use the computer. I editing a video while my wallpaper changed. The picture was black and white and there was a person, who I don't know. This is the picture. After this I unplug my Ethernet cable. Help me!...