Windows 10: I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login?

Discus and support I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I opened my laptop to find that it's asking me to verify my email, enter my password for microsoft account, and enter my phone so they can send me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gekkou-GA, Sep 16, 2020.

1. I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login?

So I opened my laptop to find that it's asking me to verify my email, enter my password for microsoft account, and enter my phone so they can send me an app to link my Phone to my PC? What is this for? This menu took over the entire screen and it said "Services" on the top right, is this normal?

submitted by /u/Gekkou-GA
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gekkou-GA, Sep 16, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 16, 2020
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Sep 16, 2020
  4. I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login?

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login?

1. I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login? - Similar Threads - opened laptop screen

2. My Surface is asking me to login without PIN anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Surface is asking me to login without PIN anymore: I woke up one morning and my windows surface is no longer asking for my PIN. In fact, PIN button DISABLED. I'm being asked to enter my password. So, I did it's the same password I've been using since I've owned it. No longer works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's asking for...
  3. My laptop asks me to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My laptop asks me to activate windows: Hey i had this laptop for about a year now then it says i need to activate my windows but it is pre installed and i don't know where my product key is....
  4. Screen Saver Asks for Password to Login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Saver Asks for Password to Login: hi - my computer screen turns to "screen saver mode" after 5mn or 10mn or 1 hour of no activity according to what i chose. to go back to work, i have to enter my pin code. i want to go back to work directly and without entering any pin. thank you [Original Title: screen...
  5. Windows keeps asking me to login. BUT I AM LOGGED IN !!!!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows keeps asking me to login. BUT I AM LOGGED IN !!!!!!: OK Time Lady (Whoever you are...), Here are answers to your questions; to elaborate: I have taken pictures of three messages I constantly receive and I described in my original message: (a) Bottom RHS corner of screen “Microsoft Account Problem” – picture 1 (b)...
  6. Login screen keeps asking for password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen keeps asking for password: Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account...
  7. I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.: Hello. I have had a problem which is very frustrating. I boot my computer, sign in, but I am greeted with another sign in screen exactly the same as the previous one. It says sign in, then black, then sign in again. My family cannot afford to replace our copy of Windows or...
  8. Quick support - alway asks me to login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick support - alway asks me to login: Everytime i start quick assist and start Give "assistance option", I am greeted with "Microsoft Sign in" message window..(although i selected remember me) and i have to neter my mail account .. On other PCs in my office, quick assistance doesn't ask for login details...
  9. Quick support - alway asks me to login

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick support - alway asks me to login: Everytime i start quick assist and start Give "assistance option", I am greeted with "Microsoft Sign in" message window..(although i selected remember me) and i have to neter my mail account .. On other PCs in my office, quick assistance doesn't ask for login details...
  10. OneDrive keeps asking me to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive keeps asking me to login: Are there any temporary files, settings, etc. I can set CCleaner to avoid cleaning, because every time I restart my computer, OneDrive keeps asking for my Microsoft account to continue using it. In a similar fashion, the same behavior can be observed if OneDrive is run...