Windows 10: I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login?

Discus and support I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I opened my laptop to find that it's asking me to verify my email, enter my password for microsoft account, and enter my phone so they can send me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gekkou-GA, Sep 16, 2020.

1. I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login?

So I opened my laptop to find that it's asking me to verify my email, enter my password for microsoft account, and enter my phone so they can send me an app to link my Phone to my PC? What is this for? This menu took over the entire screen and it said "Services" on the top right, is this normal?

submitted by /u/Gekkou-GA
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gekkou-GA, Sep 16, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 16, 2020
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Sep 16, 2020
  4. I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login?

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login?

1. I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login? - Similar Threads - opened laptop screen

2. My win11 laptop asks me to write A1B2C3 every opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My win11 laptop asks me to write A1B2C3 every opening: Whenever turn on my computer , it asks me to enter A1B2C3 sentence like many times entering wrong password but every time i haven’t written anything and its still asking me to this sentence....
  3. My win11 laptop asks me to write A1B2C3 every opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My win11 laptop asks me to write A1B2C3 every opening: Whenever turn on my computer , it asks me to enter A1B2C3 sentence like many times entering wrong password but every time i haven’t written anything and its still asking me to this sentence....
  4. I cannot login to my laptop, it is asking me for a pin that I never setup. I use a password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot login to my laptop, it is asking me for a pin that I never setup. I use a password...: I cannot login to my laptop, it is asking me for a pin that I never setup. I use a password instead. There is no option on the screen to use but the PIN.This happened after win 11 upgrade. I contacted Microsoft support online and they have no clue what to do. I wasted two...
  5. Unable to login to my laptop. This asks me to setup new pin but this is not happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to my laptop. This asks me to setup new pin but this is not happening: I am unable to login into my laptop, it says Your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device, There is an option for set up my pin. I have entered into that option and i have entered my password but this says incorrect password. Right...
  6. Unable to login to my laptop. This asks me to setup new pin but this is not happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login to my laptop. This asks me to setup new pin but this is not happening: I am unable to login into my laptop, it says Your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device, There is an option for set up my pin. I have entered into that option and i have entered my password but this says incorrect password. Right...
  7. Every login is asking me for a pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Every login is asking me for a pin.: I am now required to do finger print and pin verification everytime I open. It was just fingerprint before. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-login-is-asking-me-for-a-pin/8b7f2e36-9fe1-4c8b-a29c-29eaf03a7870
  8. Every login is asking me for a pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every login is asking me for a pin.: I am now required to do finger print and pin verification everytime I open. It was just fingerprint before. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-login-is-asking-me-for-a-pin/8b7f2e36-9fe1-4c8b-a29c-29eaf03a7870
  9. I DID A RESET ON MY LAPTOP AND IT DID NOT ASK ME TO DO STEPS OF SETUP AND TOOK ME TO LOGIN...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I DID A RESET ON MY LAPTOP AND IT DID NOT ASK ME TO DO STEPS OF SETUP AND TOOK ME TO LOGIN...: I did a rest on my laptop, after all the loading it did, some updates after that it should have took me to setup for creating account, setting password and others steps but it only gave me two steps that are, accept terms and conditions, and to connect to a network. After...
  10. I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.: Hello. I have had a problem which is very frustrating. I boot my computer, sign in, but I am greeted with another sign in screen exactly the same as the previous one. It says sign in, then black, then sign in again. My family cannot afford to replace our copy of Windows or...