Windows 10: I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up.

Discus and support I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up. what can I do to get it to work?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by johnsonmft, May 8, 2023.

1. I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up.

Split from this thread. I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up. what can I do to get it to work?

:)

johnsonmft, May 8, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up. :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, May 8, 2023
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 8, 2023
  4. I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up.

Windows 10 EDGE losing default settings

Hello John,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and we regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

Now, to be able to understand the issue better, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Is it an abrupt issue? Also, do you have any System Restore point set in Windows prior to the issue?
    • Did you check if the same issue occurs when you login to Windows using a different user account?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to open Task manager, right click Edge, go to details, click Microsoft Edge Content process, right click and select End task, do this for all Microsoft Edge Content Process then reboot and test.

If it still does not help, I suggest you to use the use the following steps to clear the cache and cookies in Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, go to More
      I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up. [​IMG]
      > Settings.
    • Select Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data, then tick the checkbox(es) for the information that you want to clear.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 8, 2023
Thema:

I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up.

1. I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up. - Similar Threads - order Window hello

2. Why can't I set up Windows Hello?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I set up Windows Hello?: I have windows 11, and my laptop is an HP Spectre x360. When I first purchased my device I was able to use all forms of Windows Hello sign-in, a year ago or less all these forms of sign-in stopped working. I can only sign-in using a number passcode. I went to Best Buy Geek...
  3. Why can't I set up my Windows Hello?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I set up my Windows Hello?: I recently was locked out of my Windows 11 Home and had use my security get back all my info. However, after this I have to sign in every time my computer turns off and is a problem. I tried to set up my pin and finger print but it says it's unavailable....
  4. Why can't I set up my Windows Hello?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I set up my Windows Hello?: I recently was locked out of my Windows 11 Home and had use my security get back all my info. However, after this I have to sign in every time my computer turns off and is a problem. I tried to set up my pin and finger print but it says it's unavailable....
  5. I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up.: Split from this thread. I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up. what can I do to get it to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-order-window-10-with-hello-in-my-micro-edge-and/a86f36ef-8004-4f48-acd4-56ea1782fc3d
  6. I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up.

I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up.: Split from this thread. I order Window 10 with hello in my Micro edge and can't get it to set itself up. what can I do to get it to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-order-window-10-with-hello-in-my-micro-edge-and/a86f36ef-8004-4f48-acd4-56ea1782fc3d
  7. Can't set up Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set up Windows Hello: For Windows Hello sign-in options, my Hotmail account or local account shows "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it" and when I click it, it asks me for PIN again, which I don't have! And when I try to sign my email in...
  8. Can't set up Windows Hello

Can't set up Windows Hello: For Windows Hello sign-in options, my Hotmail account or local account shows "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it" and when I click it, it asks me for PIN again, which I don't have! And when I try to sign my email in...
  9. Can't set up Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't set up Windows Hello: Hello. I have just updated to 21H1 and i've noticed the feature of Windows Hello.But sadly when I try to set it up it says that it can't set up Windows Hello.Can someone please help me?...
  10. Can't Set up Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Set up Windows Hello: Hi all Recently after an update my Windows Hello got deactivated and now when I try to re-do the registration of finger print / face id, it says that "You will need internet for this". However, I am connected to the internet. Anyone ever experienced the same issue?...