Windows 10: I ordered vbucks in the Microsoft Store, but on the wrong account. Is there any sort of...

Discus and support I ordered vbucks in the Microsoft Store, but on the wrong account. Is there any sort of... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please help!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by luke chancellor, Jan 4, 2020.

1. I ordered vbucks in the Microsoft Store, but on the wrong account. Is there any sort of...

Please help!

:)

luke chancellor, Jan 4, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Fortnite Vbucks

so today i bought 3 1000 v bucks on my pc from the microsoft store. its says the order was complete but i do not have my vbucks . is there something i did not do?

marlandharris, Jan 4, 2020
  4. I ordered vbucks in the Microsoft Store, but on the wrong account. Is there any sort of...

Vbucks

whenbo try to purchase vbucks it says we haveing toruble processing your payment lets sort it out on myxbox

Ba11is1ife79, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

I ordered vbucks in the Microsoft Store, but on the wrong account. Is there any sort of...

1. I ordered vbucks in the Microsoft Store, but on the wrong account. Is there any sort of... - Similar Threads - ordered vbucks Microsoft

2. Sort order of files based on name is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sort order of files based on name is wrong: Hi all,i sorted a list of files by NAME -> ASCENDINGbut i have noticed that the list is sorted incorrectly and not fully in name order, it is almost in name order. I have highlighted with a red line anything that is not in the correct sort order.I saw someone in the windows...
  3. Sort order of files based on name is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sort order of files based on name is wrong: Hi all,i sorted a list of files by NAME -> ASCENDINGbut i have noticed that the list is sorted incorrectly and not fully in name order, it is almost in name order. I have highlighted with a red line anything that is not in the correct sort order.I saw someone in the windows...
  4. Sorting out Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorting out Microsoft Store: Hi. I was looking to add some functions to Windows using apps from your Microsoft Store. It took me about 40 seconds to give up, since there doesn't seem to be any option to sort anything. This makes it a mishmash of treasure&trash that I'm most certainly not willing to sift...
  5. Sorting out Microsoft Store

Sorting out Microsoft Store: Hi. I was looking to add some functions to Windows using apps from your Microsoft Store. It took me about 40 seconds to give up, since there doesn't seem to be any option to sort anything. This makes it a mishmash of treasure&trash that I'm most certainly not willing to sift...
  6. file/folder sort order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file/folder sort order: win 10 file explorer sort order by date is always folders first.i prefer order by date, regardless of folder, shortcut or file...OR folders last, by datei think there is a date column select, then a secondary SHIFT column select... but.... i cant find it...
  7. file/folder sort order

file/folder sort order: win 10 file explorer sort order by date is always folders first.i prefer order by date, regardless of folder, shortcut or file...OR folders last, by datei think there is a date column select, then a secondary SHIFT column select... but.... i cant find it...
  8. file/folder sort order

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. vbucks bought on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    vbucks bought on microsoft store: im on pc and want to buy vbucks but i have money on my microsoft balance i bought the vbucks with it and its sending me an email with the information but there is no code and it isnt automatically going onto my fortnite account...
  10. Purchased vbucks on microsoft store havent been added to my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased vbucks on microsoft store havent been added to my account: proof of purchase. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-vbucks-on-microsoft-store-havent-been/754db0d6-1f02-4279-a384-2bb55ea79128

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought vbucks on the microsoft store were do i get the code

2. transfer vbucks fortnite as wrong account

3. microsoft vbucks fix

4. vbucks under wrong display name - how to fix