Windows 10: I ordered Windows Pro but when I finished downloading it was only Windowshome

Discus and support I ordered Windows Pro but when I finished downloading it was only Windowshome in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been on phone 3 times - I got cut off once - transferred to another server and they cut me off and now I just tried again. I don't know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NEWCONCEPT-CG, Jan 21, 2019.

1. I ordered Windows Pro but when I finished downloading it was only Windowshome

I have been on phone 3 times - I got cut off once - transferred to another server and they cut me off and now I just tried again. I don't know how to fix this

:)

NEWCONCEPT-CG, Jan 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Luka KLLP Win User
    Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

I ordered Windows Pro but when I finished downloading it was only Windowshome

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, I ordered Windows Pro but when I finished downloading it was only Windowshome :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

I ordered Windows Pro but when I finished downloading it was only Windowshome

1. I ordered Windows Pro but when I finished downloading it was only Windowshome - Similar Threads - ordered Pro finished

2. I ordered the download for windows 11 pro and by mistake also ordered the same in usb which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ordered the download for windows 11 pro and by mistake also ordered the same in usb which...: I ordered the download of windows pro 11 successfully and accidentally ordered the same in usb. I received the usb order and have not opened it since it was ordered in error. Don’t need it twice.How can I return the unopened usb for a full refund?Thanks,Connor Martin...
  3. I ordered the download for windows 11 pro and by mistake also ordered the same in usb which...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I ordered the download for windows 11 pro and by mistake also ordered the same in usb which...: I ordered the download of windows pro 11 successfully and accidentally ordered the same in usb. I received the usb order and have not opened it since it was ordered in error. Don’t need it twice.How can I return the unopened usb for a full refund?Thanks,Connor Martin...
  4. I am not sure if I downloaded a virus, or if Windows stopped it before it finished downloading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am not sure if I downloaded a virus, or if Windows stopped it before it finished downloading: I clicked on a website and it immediately started downloading something. In a panic, I checked my downloads to try see what was downloading and to try stop it, but the file was titled "unable to download" and then disappeared afterwards. I can't find the file anywhere. I'm...
  5. I am not sure if I downloaded a virus, or if Windows stopped it before it finished downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not sure if I downloaded a virus, or if Windows stopped it before it finished downloading: I clicked on a website and it immediately started downloading something. In a panic, I checked my downloads to try see what was downloading and to try stop it, but the file was titled "unable to download" and then disappeared afterwards. I can't find the file anywhere. I'm...
  6. I am not sure if I downloaded a virus, or if Windows stopped it before it finished downloading

7. can i buy only windows 11 pro product key only without downloading it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i buy only windows 11 pro product key only without downloading it?: hi,i'm siddhartha from india. i have a desktop running genuine windows 11 pro. i have assembled a new desktop. as i do not want to reinstall all other programs into my new desktop, i cloned the c drive of old desktop containing windows os and other programs on the ssd of the...
  8. I cant finish downloading windows 11 update 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant finish downloading windows 11 update 22h2: It is stuck at 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-finish-downloading-windows-11-update-22h2/3a748b5f-d698-4beb-8ef1-1f3cce84bc36
  9. I cant finish downloading windows 11 update 22h2

I cant finish downloading windows 11 update 22h2: It is stuck at 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-finish-downloading-windows-11-update-22h2/3a748b5f-d698-4beb-8ef1-1f3cce84bc36
  10. Do I need my windows activated in order to cloud download when reformatting it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I need my windows activated in order to cloud download when reformatting it?: I'm thinking of reformating my PC just to do a bit of cleaning but I noticed that my windows isn't activated and I don't know what will happen if I reset it...