Windows 10: i owed dts but still is asking to buy it

Discus and support i owed dts but still is asking to buy it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i bought dts it showed in my account but is asking me to buy when i try to use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by agon624, Jun 10, 2020.

1. agon624 Win User

i owed dts but still is asking to buy it

i bought dts it showed in my account but is asking me to buy when i try to use it

:)

agon624, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 10, 2020
  3. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 10, 2020
  4. felipaopl Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. i owed dts but still is asking to buy it - Similar Threads - owed dts still

2. Disable "Ask To Buy"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable "Ask To Buy": I created a Microsoft Account for my child, and during the initial setup I elected for the child to need permission before purchasing anything. Fast-Forward five minutes, and it turns out Minecraft, Microsoft Product, will NOT allow any user with the "Ask to Buy" setting...
  3. Disable "Ask To Buy"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable "Ask To Buy": I created a Microsoft Account for my child, and during the initial setup I elected for the child to need permission before purchasing anything. Fast-Forward five minutes, and it turns out Minecraft, Microsoft Product, will NOT allow any user with the "Ask to Buy" setting...
  4. Windows asking me to buy garbage.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows asking me to buy garbage.: I’m sure there are many of these posts, but searching bloatware didn’t pull anything and I’m too lazy to search further. I’m tired of windows updates trying to get me to buy garbage. As anyone who works on a computer for a living can relate, I have multiple machines. Most are...
  5. Windows asking me to buy garbage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asking me to buy garbage.: I’m sure there are many of these posts, but searching bloatware didn’t pull anything and I’m too lazy to search further. I’m tired of windows updates trying to get me to buy garbage. As anyone who works on a computer for a living can relate, I have multiple machines. Most are...
  6. Windows asking me to buy garbage.

7. DOLBY DTS Unbound asking to buy again after Laptop Factory Reset

DOLBY DTS Unbound asking to buy again after Laptop Factory Reset: Hello, I'm using a Windows 10 based Laptop. I had purchased the DOLBY DTS Unbound App from Windows Store last year. After a recent factory reset, I tried reinstalling the DOLBY DTS Unbound App from windows store. This time it asked me to Buy it again. I have tried uninstall...
  8. DTS still not working after 2 months.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS still not working after 2 months.: Like it says. No support. No help. Nothing has ventured forward. I've given up. Don't even bother replying. The new update today didn't do anything. I'm just putting it put there so people can see how broken this thing really is....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 owned but still asking to buy full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 owned but still asking to buy full game: I have been trying to get Minecraft on windows 10 to log in but it keeps saying to unlock full game. I have tried restarting the computer and reinstalling minecraft. I have also tried the wsreset.exe method but it a prompt shows up that Windows cannot find...
  10. money owed me ---refund

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    money owed me ---refund: This morning I received a call informing me, that Microsoft owed me money. The amount is around $200.00 for things they can't do for me. How do I find out if this true?...