Windows 10: i own minecraft bedrock for both xbox and phone but how do i get it for windows 10 for free

Discus and support i own minecraft bedrock for both xbox and phone but how do i get it for windows 10 for free in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, i currently own both versions of minecraft xbox one and phones and since there litterally the same i was wondering if i could get the pc version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 5vix, Mar 5, 2021.

1. 5vix Win User

i own minecraft bedrock for both xbox and phone but how do i get it for windows 10 for free

hi, i currently own both versions of minecraft xbox one and phones
    and since there litterally the same i was wondering if i could get the pc version for free since im more of a pc gamer
    and when i look at the icon it only shows 1 for the versions but they are all the same version so is it possible??
    or maybe they put that so they could make alot of more money
    my name is 5vix

:)

5vix, Mar 5, 2021

2. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY).

BreezyMain, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Mar 5, 2021
  4. Xilliant Win User

i own minecraft bedrock for both xbox and phone but how do i get it for windows 10 for free

Minecraft bedrock

If I have minecraft Bedrock on my ipad and i have signed in to xbox live on it, can i download minecraf for free on a windows laptop?

Xilliant, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

1. i own minecraft bedrock for both xbox and phone but how do i get it for windows 10 for free - Similar Threads - own minecraft bedrock

2. Is is possible to get Minecraft Bedrock on PC if I bought it on xbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is is possible to get Minecraft Bedrock on PC if I bought it on xbox?: So I have bought Minecraft on Xbox 1 for I need to also buy it on PC in order to play it on their or can I transfer the fact that I own it on Xbox over to PC since most owned games with Microsoft transfer to PC...
  3. Is is possible to get Minecraft Bedrock on PC if I bought it on xbox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is is possible to get Minecraft Bedrock on PC if I bought it on xbox?: So I have bought Minecraft on Xbox 1 for I need to also buy it on PC in order to play it on their or can I transfer the fact that I own it on Xbox over to PC since most owned games with Microsoft transfer to PC...
  4. I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...: For Christmas I bought this game for my child, they were especially ecstatic since it was said that now you could get both versions of Minecraft for the price of one. They wanted the Deluxe package with all the additional items, I bought it. But they were only able to...
  5. I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?: My Mojang account has already been migrated. I'd like to play my friend's realm on PC rather than Switch I just find it easier. However it's telling me I don't own the game.Do I need to purchase the game again?...
  6. I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?

I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?: My Mojang account has already been migrated. I'd like to play my friend's realm on PC rather than Switch I just find it easier. However it's telling me I don't own the game.Do I need to purchase the game again?...
  7. How to get minecraft bedrock for free in windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get minecraft bedrock for free in windows 10 pro?: pls tell the was to get minecraft free for windows 2022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-minecraft-bedrock-for-free-in-windows/3e42c345-d9a6-49e2-8c79-8b0b4bc0f2b0
  8. How to get minecraft bedrock for free in windows 10 pro?

How to get minecraft bedrock for free in windows 10 pro?: pls tell the was to get minecraft free for windows 2022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-minecraft-bedrock-for-free-in-windows/3e42c345-d9a6-49e2-8c79-8b0b4bc0f2b0
  9. Free Minecraft Bedrock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Minecraft Bedrock: When Minecraft Bedrock came out, I had Java version already purchased. But I hadn't played in a long time, and as such didn't really care about it. Not long ago, my Brother moved away and wanted to play some online games together, and he suggested Minecraft, as he had a PS4...
  10. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10: I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY)....