Windows 10: I own Minecraft but only want the store version installed on my PC.

Discus and support I own Minecraft but only want the store version installed on my PC. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've owned a copy of this game since I was 13 but I don't want to download the Mojang store version. Windows 10 has its own and I only want that one on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeopoldDelannoy, May 27, 2019.

1. I own Minecraft but only want the store version installed on my PC.

I've owned a copy of this game since I was 13 but I don't want to download the Mojang store version. Windows 10 has its own and I only want that one on this device. However, it keeps requesting that I buy the full game again.

Is there any way to sign in to the full version without having to spend another $25?

Thanks.

:)

LeopoldDelannoy, May 27, 2019

2. Installing full version of Minecraft Error code 0x80090016

Hi Austinramsey,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you trying to buy the full version of minecraft from Windows store or other website?
    • Are you log-in using Microsoft account?
    If you are trying to buy the game using Windows store, try the below steps and check if this helps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist try below steps.

Step 2.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps.

• Type "Run" on the search bar and hit enter.

• Now type: "WSReset.exe" and hit enter to reset the Windows apps store.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 27, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, May 27, 2019
  4. I own Minecraft but only want the store version installed on my PC.

Minecraft crashing | Java error :EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005)

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the system?
    • Yes
    • Which build of Windows are you currently on?
    • Windows 10
    • How did you install the Minecraft from Windows store or DVD?
    • Minecraft.net Pc version of the game

I have tried the steps. but it is still not working. What do i do now,

DandelionGaming, May 27, 2019
Thema:

I own Minecraft but only want the store version installed on my PC.

1. I own Minecraft but only want the store version installed on my PC. - Similar Threads - own Minecraft store

2. Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?: I wanted to ask if I can somehow buy java only since its in a bundle and i already own a bedrock version.If i cant buy them seperatly, what happens if i already own a bedrock account on the mail address where i want to purchase the game? will my progress get lost or i will...
  3. Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?: I wanted to ask if I can somehow buy java only since its in a bundle and i already own a bedrock version.If i cant buy them seperatly, what happens if i already own a bedrock account on the mail address where i want to purchase the game? will my progress get lost or i will...
  4. My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,: Im trying to download the minecraft launcher, but i keep getting a repeated messaged 'sorry, something happened on our end.' this is happening exclusively to Minecraft. a fix would be appreciated, but ive had this issue for the past year....
  5. My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,: Im trying to download the minecraft launcher, but i keep getting a repeated messaged 'sorry, something happened on our end.' this is happening exclusively to Minecraft. a fix would be appreciated, but ive had this issue for the past year....
  6. My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I own the current version of minecraft for windows 10 and the microsoft store wants me to...

I own the current version of minecraft for windows 10 and the microsoft store wants me to...: So, I uninstalled it for a while and today i went to reinstall it but it now says for me to pay $20 USD again which I don't have the money to. All I did before was clear my temporary files to make room for Minecraft ... Is there a way for me to get it back or would i have to...
  8. Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection PC version, I already owned it, but not...

Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection PC version, I already owned it, but not...: I was able to install Minecraft Starter Collection PC version on my desktop but after recent Windows update I have not been able to see the option to install the Minecraft. It is not sure my desktop option on there anymore. How to fix it?...
  9. My Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft store version is not working and I want to exchange it with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft store version is not working and I want to exchange it with...: I want to exchange it because it is not working on the Microsoft store version and has no difference in price. the only difference is that it is played with a launcher. So can I exchange it?...
  10. I own the java PC version of minecraft and was wondering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own the java PC version of minecraft and was wondering: So i own the Java Version of minecraft for pc. i am guessing you need to buy the windows 10 version even if you own the java version? or is there a way you could redeem your old code to get the windows 10 version....