Windows 10: I own minecraft for windows 10, but I can no longer download it and it says I must buy it again

Discus and support I own minecraft for windows 10, but I can no longer download it and it says I must buy it again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Java Edition before October 2018, meaning I was eligible to get Minecraft Windows 10 for free with that purchase, and I did. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OneIconix, Oct 23, 2020.

1. OneIconix Win User

I own minecraft for windows 10, but I can no longer download it and it says I must buy it again

I bought Minecraft Java Edition before October 2018, meaning I was eligible to get Minecraft Windows 10 for free with that purchase, and I did. I recently went to download it again but on my new laptop with the same account but it appears that I do not own it anymore. What can I do.

:)

OneIconix, Oct 23, 2020

2. It says Minecraft Windows 10 is no longer available. Why does it say that?

lets see if this answers your question, Troy. I tried to download it from the microsoft website and then when I clicked install/play then it brought me to the store saying minecraft windows 10 is no longer available.

MEDdoesMConPC, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Joey99x Win User
    Joey99x, Oct 23, 2020
  4. I own minecraft for windows 10, but I can no longer download it and it says I must buy it again

Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would
    give me a link to buy and download the full version, ready to play with my friends, but when attempting to download the trial versions a message appear on the screen, that says that "My device isn't compatible", even when it meets all the requirements listed.
    What can I do with this?

ErnestoDguez, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

I own minecraft for windows 10, but I can no longer download it and it says I must buy it again

1. I own minecraft for windows 10, but I can no longer download it and it says I must buy it again - Similar Threads - own minecraft longer

2. Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?: i first played minecraft in 2013 on my laptop with this account, sense then i switched to console bedrock but i bought java to play with mods on my laptop again a few years ago and now it says i dont have it. When i went to download it again it said i only had bedrock and i...
  3. I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.: I have owned Minecraft since 2013, I have played it across 3 different computers. I recently got a new PC and logged into the account I've used for the past 10 years, and the launcher, site, and store, all say I do not own the game. Nothing I've tried has worked. If someone...
  4. I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.

I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.: I have owned Minecraft since 2013, I have played it across 3 different computers. I recently got a new PC and logged into the account I've used for the past 10 years, and the launcher, site, and store, all say I do not own the game. Nothing I've tried has worked. If someone...
  5. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Says I need to buy minecraft again: I bought minecraft in the microsoft store on my acc and I recently got a new laptop and logged in on the same acc and it says I need to pay for minecraft and I cant find the purchase in the bought history even if it worked on the same account to play minecraft before...
  6. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says I need to buy minecraft again: I bought minecraft in the microsoft store on my acc and I recently got a new laptop and logged in on the same acc and it says I need to pay for minecraft and I cant find the purchase in the bought history even if it worked on the same account to play minecraft before...
  7. Says I need to buy minecraft again

8. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  9. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  10. I Bought Minecraft Via PayPal. It Downloaded and installed but says I need to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Bought Minecraft Via PayPal. It Downloaded and installed but says I need to buy it again?: I bought Minecraft Java for my special Needs son on the 15th of May 2020. He played it for one night. the next time he went to play it, it said 'Looks like you don't own a copy of Minecratf Java, Purrchase Now'. I subsequently uninstalled it and re-installed it and the...