Windows 10: i own minecraft in my microsoft account using a come from my java account but i cant install it

Discus and support i own minecraft in my microsoft account using a come from my java account but i cant install it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]i own minecraft in my microsoft account using a come from my java account but i cant install it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by c_souma, Mar 5, 2019.

1. c_souma Win User

i own minecraft in my microsoft account using a come from my java account but i cant install it

i own minecraft in my microsoft account using a come from my java account but i cant install it ae1b40aa-2eaf-41ce-8bbf-c11f54b3cf54?upload=true.png i own minecraft in my microsoft account using a come from my java account but i cant install it

:)

c_souma, Mar 5, 2019

2. unable to install java on kids PC? just keep getting "installation failed" mssgs

If you haven't already, uninstall all versions of Java on the machine and install this one from an administrator account:
    http://javadl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=113219

The non-Java version is only available on Windows 10 (free upgrade available for another 6 months or so) via the Windows Store (you can tie an existing Minecraft account to a Microsoft account which will register the free copy of Minecraft). I don't know if their multiplayer is cross-compatible. I also don't know how fleshed out the Windows version is from the Java version.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown i own minecraft in my microsoft account using a come from my java account but i cant install it :(

Zakin, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

i own minecraft in my microsoft account using a come from my java account but i cant install it

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

1. i own minecraft in my microsoft account using a come from my java account but i cant install it - Similar Threads - own minecraft microsoft

2. I cant log in into my minecraft account using microsoft and when i tried it say that an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log in into my minecraft account using microsoft and when i tried it say that an...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-into-my-minecraft-account-using/d78c1639-95df-432a-bafc-c64a34f45039
  3. Minecraft Java Edition not recognized in my microsoft account

Minecraft Java Edition not recognized in my microsoft account: Hello Microsoft, I bought Minecraft Java edition a year ago via a redeem code from eneba. I linked my Mojang profile to my microsoft account at the time and redeemed the code. Not a problem playing in windows 7 as I could download the installer from the Minecraft website. To...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition not recognized in my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition not recognized in my microsoft account: Hello Microsoft, I bought Minecraft Java edition a year ago via a redeem code from eneba. I linked my Mojang profile to my microsoft account at the time and redeemed the code. Not a problem playing in windows 7 as I could download the installer from the Minecraft website. To...
  5. i cant use multiplayer in minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant use multiplayer in minecraft java: when i combined my Mojang account to my Microsoft account it made it so i couldn't play multiplayer. when i am on the home screen the multiplayer options are grayed out and it says that "multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" i did and there is...
  6. i cant use multiplayer in minecraft java

i cant use multiplayer in minecraft java: when i combined my Mojang account to my Microsoft account it made it so i couldn't play multiplayer. when i am on the home screen the multiplayer options are grayed out and it says that "multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" i did and there is...
  7. I cant access my Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant access my Minecraft account: I bought Minecraft a long time ago on my old computer with my account now on my new computer when I logged back into my account it says I no longer own java addition and need to re buy it....
  8. Can I share Minecraft Java Edition using family sharing on my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I share Minecraft Java Edition using family sharing on my Microsoft account?: Very similar to this previous question see below except that I can't find a way to do it for Java edition - as far as I can tell it only works for bedrock edition, but maybe there's something I've missed. Similar question that doesn't work for me:...
  9. How do I link my Minecraft java account to Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I link my Minecraft java account to Microsoft: I would like to know how to link my how to link my Minecraft java account to Microsoft please send a video for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-link-my-minecraft-java-account-to/d651a53e-b79f-42d9-baaa-8316f4729958
  10. My minecraft account says I don't own the original game, but I have it on my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft account says I don't own the original game, but I have it on my microsoft account.: I bought the original Minecraft game on the Microsoft Store for Windows PC. The download and the game worked just fine, but I wanted to change the version of the game so I got the Minecraft launcher. Then I had to log in into my Mojang account and I already had one, even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i own minecraft

2. minecraft microsoft install error

3. is a microsoft account a minecraft account

4. minecraft account vs microsoft account,
  5. can i log into java minecraft with a microsoft account,
  6. can i switch my java minecraft account to microsoft,
  7. can you use a microsoft account credit to buy minecraft java,
  8. where can i use microsoft account for minecraft microtransaction,
  9. can i sign into minecraft java with my microsoft account,
  10. minecraft using microsft account,
  11. why can t i use my microsoft account to installl minecraft on another computer,
  12. how to connect minecraft to microsoft account,
  13. use my minecraft account,
  14. is my minecraft account java or windows,
  15. use minecraft on windows with java account