Windows 10: I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc

Discus and support I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so I had the original minecraft as a disc, and when minecraft changed to be like pocket edition anyone who had the original got a digital version for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EnchantedDiamond, May 1, 2019.

1. I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc

so I had the original minecraft as a disc, and when minecraft changed to be like pocket edition anyone who had the original got a digital version for free, so I downloaded it on my xbox, then I rememberd it was a play anywhere title, but when i was going to download it on pc it showed I had to buy it, so someone please help if you experinced this before, and yes I checked the library I don't have it.

:)

EnchantedDiamond, May 1, 2019

2. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, May 1, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, May 1, 2019
  4. I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc

Minecraft XBOX and Windows 10 PC

Hi Antonio,

To answer your query, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition should be purchased separately from the Xbox One Edition. The Xbox One Edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. However, if you own a PC version of Minecraft and played it with older
    Windows versions before, you can get the Windows 10 Edition for free. Check the details on this link:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

For comments and suggestions, you can also submit and vote new ideas on our
    Xbox Uservoice
    page.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 1, 2019
Thema:

I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc

1. I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc - Similar Threads - own minecraft xbox

2. Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5: Hi,I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on my PS5 and I'm logged in on my Microsoft account, was wondering if I'd be able to download it on my PC using the same account.Thanks in advance....
  3. Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5: Hi,I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on my PS5 and I'm logged in on my Microsoft account, was wondering if I'd be able to download it on my PC using the same account.Thanks in advance....
  4. I can't install minecraft for windows even though i own it one microsoft store and on xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install minecraft for windows even though i own it one microsoft store and on xbox: It says error when its installing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-minecraft-for-windows-even-though-i/2144d514-279e-4f03-bcf8-18171d2bf5de
  5. I can't install minecraft for windows even though i own it one microsoft store and on xbox

I can't install minecraft for windows even though i own it one microsoft store and on xbox: It says error when its installing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-minecraft-for-windows-even-though-i/2144d514-279e-4f03-bcf8-18171d2bf5de
  6. I can't install minecraft for windows even though i own it one microsoft store and on xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I own Minecraft, but I can't download it.

I own Minecraft, but I can't download it.: so, ive played minecraft on pc before, i know for sure i have it, but when i go to "my games" tab, it immediately relocates to the home page and says "get minecraft" ive tried to see what happens when i click "get minecraft" and it takes me to my profile, showing me the...
  8. I own Minecraft, but I can't download it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft, but I can't download it.: so, ive played minecraft on pc before, i know for sure i have it, but when i go to "my games" tab, it immediately relocates to the home page and says "get minecraft" ive tried to see what happens when i click "get minecraft" and it takes me to my profile, showing me the...
  9. I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?: My Mojang account has already been migrated. I'd like to play my friend's realm on PC rather than Switch I just find it easier. However it's telling me I don't own the game.Do I need to purchase the game again?...
  10. I can't download Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download Minecraft: I wanted to purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store but received this error: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.3e03e8ac.1585420313.146a8ee9...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i own minecraft on xbox can i get it on pc

2. how to download minecraft from xbox to pc

3. if i own minecraft on xbox can i play on pc

4. how to get minecraft on pc from xbox one,
  5. if you own minecraft on xbox is it free on pc,
  6. i own minecraft on xbox one is pc free,
  7. can you download minecraft on desktop from xbox,
  8. if i have minecraft on xbox can i play on pc,
  9. how to get minecraft windows 10 if you own it on xbox,
  10. how to download minecraft on pc from xbox app,
  11. minecraft xbox one on pc,