Windows 10: I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc

Discus and support I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so I had the original minecraft as a disc, and when minecraft changed to be like pocket edition anyone who had the original got a digital version for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EnchantedDiamond, May 1, 2019.

1. I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc

so I had the original minecraft as a disc, and when minecraft changed to be like pocket edition anyone who had the original got a digital version for free, so I downloaded it on my xbox, then I rememberd it was a play anywhere title, but when i was going to download it on pc it showed I had to buy it, so someone please help if you experinced this before, and yes I checked the library I don't have it.

:)

EnchantedDiamond, May 1, 2019

2. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, May 1, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, May 1, 2019
  4. I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc

Minecraft XBOX and Windows 10 PC

Hi Antonio,

To answer your query, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition should be purchased separately from the Xbox One Edition. The Xbox One Edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. However, if you own a PC version of Minecraft and played it with older
    Windows versions before, you can get the Windows 10 Edition for free. Check the details on this link:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

For comments and suggestions, you can also submit and vote new ideas on our
    Xbox Uservoice
    page.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 1, 2019
Thema:

I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc

1. I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc - Similar Threads - own minecraft xbox

2. I cannot download Minecraft to PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot download Minecraft to PC: First I purchased Minecraft on a disk - it was long time ago and then I was offered a digital version for free. I downloaded it on the xBox. However I am not able to download it on the PC because I receive a message that I need to buy this game...
  3. I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10: I want to know if I can download Minecraft on my laptop since I have it on my xbox and how to do so. thank you so much :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))...
  4. I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open minecraft and I can't understand how to fix it.: I have Minecraft. How do I fix it? Here is what it says. Tell me step by step. ERROR StatusLogger Unable to open...
  5. Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...: I own Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One, and my friends own the same game on their Xbox and it allows them to install it and play it on their PC as well when they link their Xbox account. For some reason, it will not let me install the game on my PC. It's...
  6. The Minecraft master collection can't be downloaded and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecraft master collection can't be downloaded and I don't know why: Why can't I download the Minecraft master collection that I purchased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-minecraft-master-collection-cant-be-downloaded/15870c40-5bc8-41c8-91cf-ce5bfa6b0629
  7. cant download games i own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download games i own: so i got a new laptop and i own state of decay 2 on the windows 10 store and i purchased it when it first came out or at least around that time, however its now been like a year and and i got a new laptop so i can play games on the go because i travel alot one of those games...
  8. I can't download a game I purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download a game I purchased: Hey there , a while ago i bought Minecraft win 10 edition and i downloaded it , a week ago i was deleting some apps which i deleted Minecraft with them , when i went to redownload from the store it said trial owned altho i have the full game i bought Thank you...
  9. I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?: I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft because the Windows Store knew I owned it. I just got a new PC, installed Windows 10 and went into the store and tried to...
  10. I can't download anything

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't download anything: I can't download anything and it is making me angry. I have windows 10. I tried disabling my anti-virus and firewall and it is not working. Sergio 44625

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i own minecraft on xbox can i get it on pc

2. i own minecraft on xbox one is pc free

3. can you download minecraft xbox one on pc?

4. if i own minecraft on xbox can I play on windows,
  5. i have windows xbox live with minecraft and i cant use minecraft for windows ten,
  6. own minecraft xbox want to play pc,
  7. i have minecraft for xbox but cant play it on pc,
  8. i own minecraft xbox one edition but cant play it on pc,
  9. if i own minecraft on xbox can i play on pc