Windows 10: I Own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Switched Computers Now I Have To Pay

Discus and support I Own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Switched Computers Now I Have To Pay in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So for Christmas 2019 I got a new computer. Now, on my old laptop I had Minecraft Win10 and I redeemed it when on the same Microsoft Account as the one... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jelly YT fan206, Dec 29, 2019.

1. I Own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Switched Computers Now I Have To Pay

So for Christmas 2019 I got a new computer. Now, on my old laptop I had Minecraft Win10 and I redeemed it when on the same Microsoft Account as the one I am trying to get it on now but it just says not sold separately and Free Trial.

Please help me try to resolve my issue.

:)

Jelly YT fan206, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 29, 2019
  4. I Own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Switched Computers Now I Have To Pay

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

I Own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Switched Computers Now I Have To Pay

1. I Own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Switched Computers Now I Have To Pay - Similar Threads - Own Minecraft Edition

2. I own a minecraft account but I must pay to play the game on the launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own a minecraft account but I must pay to play the game on the launcher: So I bought a minecraft account a couple months ago and it has been inactive. I tried logging on today after getting a new pc and doing a whole system restart. When I installed the minecraft launcher and logged into my account it logged me in without issue but then is when I...
  3. I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...: I am 100% certain i redeemed minecraft win10 edition as I had it installed for 2 years, after redeeming the conversion from java but after a fresh install due to a win 11 issue, it says i don't own it in the store.I have gamepass ultimate so i can install another version, but...
  4. I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...: I am 100% certain i redeemed minecraft win10 edition as I had it installed for 2 years, after redeeming the conversion from java but after a fresh install due to a win 11 issue, it says i don't own it in the store.I have gamepass ultimate so i can install another version, but...
  5. paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?: I have been trying to search for an answer to this one but everyone just says to go to Microsoft store and re-0download it. I bought minecraft for PC in 2013, from mojang. i got a new PC and its telling me i have to buy it again java i bought it from mojang- not Microsoft so...
  6. Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition: Can i get java for free on minecraft if i own window edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-minecraft-java-edition-for-free-if-i-own/12a5527a-20bb-4dd2-8829-851bae1bf72e
  7. It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.: I'm signed in and everything and it just says install free trial. I just want to install Minecraft to play with my friends on consoles.[ATTACH]...
  8. I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?: Hi. long ago i used a redeem code to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. i switched between windows 7 and windows 10 a lot and everytime i switched to windows 10 i had minecraft windows 10 edition in my account and all i had to do was just download it. but today when i...
  9. I've owned Java Minecraft for years now, and received a Minecraft for Windows 10 edition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've owned Java Minecraft for years now, and received a Minecraft for Windows 10 edition...: When I purchased Minecraft, Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free with the Java version. As a courtesy, Mojang provided me with a gift code for Minecraft for Windows 10, but whenever I go to the microsoft store to redeem the code, it says that it has already been...
  10. I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.: I was watching videos when I discovered I could get Windows 10 Edition for free if I had Java Edition before October 19th 2018. I redeemed my code and I now own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. However when I launch the game, it asks me to unlock the full game. I still have the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i switched computers and i cant download minecraft