Windows 10: I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.

Discus and support I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was watching videos when I discovered I could get Windows 10 Edition for free if I had Java Edition before October 19th 2018. I redeemed my code and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OminOmelet, Jun 1, 2019.

1. I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.

I was watching videos when I discovered I could get Windows 10 Edition for free if I had Java Edition before October 19th 2018. I redeemed my code and I now own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. However when I launch the game, it asks me to unlock the full game. I still have the 90 minute trials and everything.

I don't know if I was supposed to do anything after I redeemed the code, I just instantly launched minecraft afterward.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

OminOmelet, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.

1. I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game. - Similar Threads - own Minecraft Edition

2. Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It: TL ; DR - I have tried every conceivable thing I can to get access to Minecraft Java Edition, a game I payed full price for, because my Gamepass Subscription expired and locked me out of being able to access the Minecraft Launcher.---So, I tried playing Minecraft Java today,...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It: TL ; DR - I have tried every conceivable thing I can to get access to Minecraft Java Edition, a game I payed full price for, because my Gamepass Subscription expired and locked me out of being able to access the Minecraft Launcher.---So, I tried playing Minecraft Java today,...
  4. Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it: I have bought Minecraft Starter Collection for win 10, via xbox.com.But when I start the luncher it says I have to by the game again.I have tried to login and out of MS store, on my computer account, on xbox.com, in the minecraft luncher, minecraft.net and sign in again and...
  5. I own minecraft for windows 10, but I don't, PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft for windows 10, but I don't, PLEASE HELP!: Hi,I redeemed a key for minecraft win 10 edition and in my order history there is proof that I own the game:But when I installed the game, it installed the TRIAL!?! Also, this is what the game looks like when I search It In the store...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unlock Full Game when I already own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unlock Full Game when I already own it: as the title suggests, i already own the Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the 10 marketplace/store. I've owned the game since long before MS bought Mojang, and I imported my "license" to the MS Store version using my Mojang credentials a few years ago when the MS...
  7. It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.: I'm signed in and everything and it just says install free trial. I just want to install Minecraft to play with my friends on consoles.[ATTACH]...
  8. Minecraft says I don't own it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I don't own it.: SO I can play the game fine, but when I go on the site WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT it says I don't own it. This means I can't play any online game only the ones that minecraft features for some reason or see a snapshot of the game. Please help me out....
  9. I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?: Hi. long ago i used a redeem code to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. i switched between windows 7 and windows 10 a lot and everytime i switched to windows 10 i had minecraft windows 10 edition in my account and all i had to do was just download it. but today when i...
  10. I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version?: Hello, so I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back when it first came out, and have been playing it on and off since then, and just recently got a new PC, and now I go to the store page to download it and it says "You have a trial for this game. Install on my devices" but the...