Windows 10: I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.

Discus and support I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was watching videos when I discovered I could get Windows 10 Edition for free if I had Java Edition before October 19th 2018. I redeemed my code and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OminOmelet, Jun 1, 2019.

1. I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.

I was watching videos when I discovered I could get Windows 10 Edition for free if I had Java Edition before October 19th 2018. I redeemed my code and I now own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. However when I launch the game, it asks me to unlock the full game. I still have the 90 minute trials and everything.

I don't know if I was supposed to do anything after I redeemed the code, I just instantly launched minecraft afterward.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

OminOmelet, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.

1. I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game. - Similar Threads - own Minecraft Edition

2. I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc: so I had the original minecraft as a disc, and when minecraft changed to be like pocket edition anyone who had the original got a digital version for free, so I downloaded it on my xbox, then I rememberd it was a play anywhere title, but when i was going to download it on pc...
  3. I don't have access to my own files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have access to my own files: Whenever I try to save an edit of a .txt file, delete files, or move videos from one folder to another, a pop-up appears saying that I do not have permission to do that and to contact the owner or an administrator. I am the owner and admin. I've gone into the files'...
  4. programs opening on their own, mouse clicks things I don't click?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs opening on their own, mouse clicks things I don't click?: Programs opening on their own, mouse clicks things I don't click? Circles flashing on screen like I pressed CTRL to locate cursor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-opening-on-their-own-mouse-clicks-things/160fedc3-6609-4f19-a599-8d04d5069cc1
  5. I hacked Windows10 to look/act like Windows7, but I don't like it

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hacked Windows10 to look/act like Windows7, but I don't like it: I don't remember what I did to change my windows10 to look like windows7, but if anyone could please tell me a way to put it back to it's original Windows10 format I would appreciate it....
  6. cant download games i own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download games i own: so i got a new laptop and i own state of decay 2 on the windows 10 store and i purchased it when it first came out or at least around that time, however its now been like a year and and i got a new laptop so i can play games on the go because i travel alot one of those games...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.: About two days ago, I reset my laptop, and ever since, whenever I try to open Minecraft, it crashes at the Mojang screen. I've reset and reinstalled it multiple times. My drivers are up to date and so is my copy of Windows 10. I'm using Windows 10 Home, Windows 10N or 10KN....
  8. I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?: I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft because the Windows Store knew I owned it. I just got a new PC, installed Windows 10 and went into the store and tried to...
  9. I Don't like Windows Ten.

in Windows 10 Support
    I Don't like Windows Ten.: How do I get Windows 8.1 back? 9605
  10. Windows Store and other Windows apps launch on their own

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Store and other Windows apps launch on their own: Hello, I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, but if I am away from my computer for a few minutes, then come back, Windows Store or any other windows app, such as Photos, is open. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! 13476