Windows 10: I own two copies of minecraft windows 10, but can only play one.

Discus and support I own two copies of minecraft windows 10, but can only play one. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I bought a windows 10 copy of minecraft about eight months ago, so that my son can play it on my laptop. My other son wants to use a laptop now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichaelRutherford5, Nov 6, 2020.

1. I own two copies of minecraft windows 10, but can only play one.

Hi

I bought a windows 10 copy of minecraft about eight months ago, so that my son can play it on my laptop.

My other son wants to use a laptop now, so today, I have purchased another copy of minecraft windows 10 on a different laptop whilst logged into the same microsoft account.
    When I launched minecraft on the new laptop, it assumed that I am the same player as the first purchase and used that profile.
    How can I start afresh with a new identity on my new laptop so that my boys can play each other?
    Thanks

Michael

:)

MichaelRutherford5, Nov 6, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Xbox Support

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 6, 2020
  4. I own two copies of minecraft windows 10, but can only play one.

Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

I own two copies of minecraft windows 10, but can only play one.

1. I own two copies of minecraft windows 10, but can only play one. - Similar Threads - own copies minecraft

2. Two copies of minecraft one email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Two copies of minecraft one email: I have purchased one copy of minecraft through my nintendo switch account which is linked to the same email as a second minecraft I bought for my mac.I then purchased the online server package so the two devices can play together. It doesn't work I guess because both were...
  3. Two copies of minecraft one email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two copies of minecraft one email: I have purchased one copy of minecraft through my nintendo switch account which is linked to the same email as a second minecraft I bought for my mac.I then purchased the online server package so the two devices can play together. It doesn't work I guess because both were...
  4. Two copies of minecraft one email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows: I recently upgraded my pc set up and none of the Microsoft services are recognizing that I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows. However, I open my previous laptop and it is recognized on there. I was able to redownload Minecraft for Windows but only the free trial as...
  6. My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows: I recently upgraded my pc set up and none of the Microsoft services are recognizing that I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows. However, I open my previous laptop and it is recognized on there. I was able to redownload Minecraft for Windows but only the free trial as...
  7. My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Two copies of minecraft one MSN account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Two copies of minecraft one MSN account: Hi,I bought a copy of minecraft for my son a while ago and i bought a second licence today, but when i log in it is only showing his account. How do i set it up so we can both play under different licences?Mojang have said i need to contact MSN as thye can't do anything their...
  9. One copy Two devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One copy Two devices: Hi. I've been playing a game Sea of Thieves on my Windows 10 device. I installed it on a second computer using the same game copy, and logged out. Whenever I try to play it on my second device, it says "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current,...
  10. Only one of two Windows 10 machines can connect to XP machine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only one of two Windows 10 machines can connect to XP machine: I have an XP Machine that has several shared resources (USB Drives, partitions, folders, etc.) and have had an XP LAN for years. I want to be able to access the shared resources from two other Windows 10 machines. Problem: The Acer (Win 10 Home) can see shared resources on...