Windows 10: I paid 99 upgrading to windows pro by mistake. How do I refund?

Discus and support I paid 99 upgrading to windows pro by mistake. How do I refund? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I thought I needed this upgrade for hyper-v, Then I realized hyper-v won't do for me. I simply have to delete windows for linux. I just... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by OB7Dev, Sep 5, 2019.

1. OB7Dev Win User

I paid 99 upgrading to windows pro by mistake. How do I refund?

Hello,

I thought I needed this upgrade for hyper-v,

Then I realized hyper-v won't do for me.

I simply have to delete windows for linux.

I just purchased the windows pro upgrade a couple hours ago.

Can I please have a refund? I dont have much money, so 100 is alot. And now I'm just going to format the drive to install another OS so the 100 upgrade would seem a complete waste of money to me.

Is there any way to get a refund please?

This is on a brand new laptop I was setting up. I made a mistake by upgrading home to pro and want to know how I can reverse that decision.

Is there a number I can call or something?

Thanks,

David

:)

OB7Dev, Sep 5, 2019

2. Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99

Mike -

I explained this to you earlier in another post that there is a bug causing Store Upgrades to Pro to list themselves as Enterprise.

In my post here
    Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99 - Microsoft Community
    I explained to go to Microsoft Support by one of these methods:

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/...
    and they would sort it out for you.

Everyone else with this unfortunate bug has had it taken care of by following my advice. Please do that now.

Keep us posted.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Sep 5, 2019
  3. McMike14 Win User
    Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99

I'm not very happy with my purchase of upgrading my copy of Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home I just purchased from the Microsoft Store for $99. I would like to request for a refund please. I can't get it to work since it's not genuine and I hope Microsoft
    removes this product from the store and replaces it with a real copy and nothing fake. I'm sure many people fell into this trap like me. Should had known better. I paid 99 upgrading to windows pro by mistake.  How do I refund? :(

McMike14, Sep 5, 2019
  4. I paid 99 upgrading to windows pro by mistake. How do I refund?

Windows 10 upgrade stuck at 99%.

Hi Lynn,

To get a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• What is the make and model of your Computer?

• Are you getting any error messages?

• Just to clarify, are you trying to update Windows 10 or Are you trying to upgrade to Windows 10 from any older version of Windows?

• If you are doing an upgrade; how are you upgrading to Windows 10? What is the Windows version already installed on Computer?
    I

suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa in the below link and check if you can upgrade to Windows 10 successfully.

Upgrade to Windows 10 gets stuck at 99%

Hope you can upgrade to Windows 10 successfully.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

I paid 99 upgrading to windows pro by mistake. How do I refund?

1. I paid 99 upgrading to windows pro by mistake. How do I refund? - Similar Threads - paid upgrading pro

2. How do I get a refund for the Windows 11 Pro upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund for the Windows 11 Pro upgrade?: Hello,We purchased a Windows 11 Pro upgrade that we didn't need to purchase. It has been less than 8 hours and we'd like a refund but it is impossible to reach Microsoft via the website.Thank you,Raymond...
  3. How do I get a refund for the Windows 11 Pro upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a refund for the Windows 11 Pro upgrade?: Hello,We purchased a Windows 11 Pro upgrade that we didn't need to purchase. It has been less than 8 hours and we'd like a refund but it is impossible to reach Microsoft via the website.Thank you,Raymond...
  4. How do I fix this mistake?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this mistake?: this annoying error appears when I try to download the new versions of microsoft visual https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-mistake/6dde0d42-b30f-48a1-b5e7-06588ff09c5d
  5. How do I fix this mistake?

How do I fix this mistake?: this annoying error appears when I try to download the new versions of microsoft visual https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-mistake/6dde0d42-b30f-48a1-b5e7-06588ff09c5d
  6. I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install...: I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install minecraft java istead, i have not played on the bedrock account....
  7. I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install...

I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install...: I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install minecraft java istead, i have not played on the bedrock account....
  8. I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Failed Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade that I paid for . . .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade that I paid for . . .: Today I decided to upgrade my desktop system from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to take advantage of some features. I paid the $99 fee, initiated the upgrade, and came back to my machine to an error message no - I didn't write it down. I then rebooted my system. When I...
  10. How do I ugrade windows 10 home to pro for $99

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I ugrade windows 10 home to pro for $99: I saw ad for doing a 10 hme to 10 pro but store doesn' t charge that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-ugrade-windows-10-home-to-pro-for-99/f4b8a2e7-9fa7-4be9-a445-0f0c17d0e151"