Windows 10: I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install...

Discus and support I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install minecraft java istead, i have not played on the bedrock account.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PoppyNeal, Dec 8, 2021.

1. PoppyNeal Win User

I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install...

I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install minecraft java istead, i have not played on the bedrock account.

:)

PoppyNeal, Dec 8, 2021

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY).

BreezyMain, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install...

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

1. I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install... - Similar Threads - paid minecraft bedrock

2. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  3. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  4. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install...: I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install minecraft java istead, i have not played on the bedrock account....
  6. I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install...: I paid for minecraft bedrock windows 10 by mistake id like to refund it and install minecraft java istead, i have not played on the bedrock account....
  7. minecraft bedrock refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock refund: I want to refund minecraft bedrock on windows 10, how do I refund+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-refund/0c4c69e5-aea6-4402-a865-f4339fc509f2
  8. id like a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    id like a refund: so I bought Grand Theft Auto san Andreas on windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store and it wont even start like I double click the game boots up then closes please help fix this or give me a refund...
  9. I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft: This was the version I expected before I had purchased it and I would like to refund it. It is a digital copy of a game which in the terms of sale it states "Some items are not eligible for return or refund; unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular product offer,...
  10. I paid 99 upgrading to windows pro by mistake. How do I refund?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I paid 99 upgrading to windows pro by mistake. How do I refund?: Hello, I thought I needed this upgrade for hyper-v, Then I realized hyper-v won't do for me. I simply have to delete windows for linux. I just purchased the windows pro upgrade a couple hours ago. Can I please have a refund? I dont have much money, so 100 is alot. And...