Windows 10: I paid for windows update. I can't find my key code what can I do?

Discus and support I paid for windows update. I can't find my key code what can I do? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can my key license be resent to me if I still have the same email address?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarionFitzpatrick1, Nov 13, 2018.

1. I paid for windows update. I can't find my key code what can I do?

Can my key license be resent to me if I still have the same email address?

:)

MarionFitzpatrick1, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 13, 2018
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

I paid for windows update. I can't find my key code what can I do?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

I paid for windows update. I can't find my key code what can I do?

1. I paid for windows update. I can't find my key code what can I do? - Similar Threads - paid update can't

2. I can't find my bitlocker key code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my bitlocker key code: To whom it may concern, My computer is asking for a bitlocker key code. I tried to obtain it through my accounts and devices but it said that it's unavailable and that I need to speak with a representative. Please advise....
  3. I can't find my bitlocker key code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find my bitlocker key code: To whom it may concern, My computer is asking for a bitlocker key code. I tried to obtain it through my accounts and devices but it said that it's unavailable and that I need to speak with a representative. Please advise....
  4. I used the wrong email for my product key, what can I do to get my product key I paid for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used the wrong email for my product key, what can I do to get my product key I paid for?: I had purchased Microsoft Pro 11 from the Microsoft store but had put my school email instead of my email address. So, I didn't get the Product Key I paid for. What can I do to get it to my email address?...
  5. I used the wrong email for my product key, what can I do to get my product key I paid for?

I used the wrong email for my product key, what can I do to get my product key I paid for?: I had purchased Microsoft Pro 11 from the Microsoft store but had put my school email instead of my email address. So, I didn't get the Product Key I paid for. What can I do to get it to my email address?...
  6. I paid for Windows 11 pro and i have my keys but I can't find the install exe.. on my usb, help

I paid for Windows 11 pro and i have my keys but I can't find the install exe.. on my usb, help: Help please, I bought Windows 11 Pro at Bestbuy with Keys, on USB drive. But at least 4 hours of looking and I still can't find the Install.exe I have drilled down looking for. exe but I can't find it. Does anyone have any ideas that they can help me with.Thank you Sling....
  7. can not find bitlocker recovery key in my account. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not find bitlocker recovery key in my account. What do I do?: I updated my windows and the system is asking for bitlocker recovery key. I have checked my micorsoft accounts and it's saying there is not bitlocker recovery key for my account. I think my problem has got to do with me using my personal laptop for office work. The system was...
  8. can not find bitlocker recovery key in my account. What do I do?

can not find bitlocker recovery key in my account. What do I do?: I updated my windows and the system is asking for bitlocker recovery key. I have checked my micorsoft accounts and it's saying there is not bitlocker recovery key for my account. I think my problem has got to do with me using my personal laptop for office work. The system was...
  9. I can't find the update I need in the Windows Update Catalog. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't find the update I need in the Windows Update Catalog. What do I do?: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I tried finding the standalone update for KB4023814 in the Microsoft Update Catalog, but it was not there. What do I do? How do I compensate for this update?...
  10. I forgot my product key. I can't find it. I don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I forgot my product key. I can't find it. I don't know what to do.: I forgot my product key. I can't find it. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-product-key-i-cant-find-it-i-dont-know/c9c30215-e1f5-4151-bfa2-1c7346a0c53e"