Windows 10: I paid some Minecoins and they never arrived on my account

Discus and support I paid some Minecoins and they never arrived on my account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Yesterday I bought some Minecoins, they pilled my credit card and those coins never arrived on my account. Is there anything I can do? I play... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Harri Mulari, May 7, 2020.

1. I paid some Minecoins and they never arrived on my account

Yesterday I bought some Minecoins, they pilled my credit card and those coins never arrived on my account. Is there anything I can do?

I play Minecraft with PC Win 10.

-Harri

:)

Harri Mulari, May 7, 2020
  2. Eovren Win User

Minecoins won't show up in my account and no refund

I paid for minecoins the other day and they didn't show up in my account then, so I tried to purchase again. I was able to refund 2 of the accidental purchases, but one of the extra purchases got denied, even though the Minecoins haven't shown up in my
    account. At this point, I at least want to get what I paid for. I don't know what to do because I've restarted Minecraft several times already.

Eovren, May 7, 2020
  3. Minecoins

I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins

RustyestTuna 17, May 7, 2020
  4. I paid some Minecoins and they never arrived on my account

minecoins wont show up from pre-paid card

i got a 10 dollar pre-paid card from wal-mart, got home, typed in the code, and it said i got them, and i could open minecraft and bye something. but, when i entered the minecraft store, the minecoins weren't there. i tried re- opening the app several
    times, but nothing worked. what do i do?

Sugarcookie527, May 7, 2020
Thema:

I paid some Minecoins and they never arrived on my account

1. I paid some Minecoins and they never arrived on my account - Similar Threads - paid Minecoins never

2. My order that I paid is not linked to my account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My order that I paid is not linked to my account: I paid for Microsoft 365 family on Apr 24, 2023 on my mastercard ending 4676, but I don't see my order in the history and cannot share my subscription to my other laptop. Please help....
  3. My order that I paid is not linked to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My order that I paid is not linked to my account: I paid for Microsoft 365 family on Apr 24, 2023 on my mastercard ending 4676, but I don't see my order in the history and cannot share my subscription to my other laptop. Please help....
  4. Update never arrived.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update never arrived.: I continuously receive "Feature Update to Windows 10, version 2004 The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page." This update has not arrived for 7 months. As far as I can tell, all other...
  5. "Help us protect your account" - verification code never arrives

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Help us protect your account" - verification code never arrives: I have a maddening situation with Windows. After receiving some warranty service on my laptop, I am presented with a Bitlocker recovery screen when starting the machine. I have no idea what the recovery key is for this drive I've never even set any of this up. I was advised...
  6. Minecoins went to wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins went to wrong account: I bought the Minecraft Starter Pack. Went into Minecraft and logged into my usual Xbox account. Everything looked normal except for the fact that the Minecoins went to a new account rather than the Xbox one I had logged into. Is there a way to transfer the coins over to the...
  7. Microsoft Account Verification Emails never arrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Verification Emails never arrive: We are issuing new devices to several of our teachers. When they sign into the new device with their personal Microsoft accounts unable to "Verify" themselves on the new devices. Normally I have them navigate to "Settings > Account > My Info" once there they click on the...
  8. Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins: I purchased Minecraft Win10 edition yesterday - it's supposed to come with 700 minecoins. I have not received an indication of where the minecoins are coming, or what account they are being delivered to. Order #7204358914...
  9. I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up: I purchased this on PC in the microsoft store, I got the skins and stuff that come with it but the minecoins never showed up. It says to go in game into the store to claim but there is nothing there. Am i doing something wrong? How should i resolve this?...
  10. minecoins wont show up from pre-paid card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecoins wont show up from pre-paid card: i got a 10 dollar pre-paid card from wal-mart, got home, typed in the code, and it said i got them, and i could open minecraft and bye something. but, when i entered the minecraft store, the minecoins weren't there. i tried re- opening the app several times, but nothing...