Windows 10: i paired and connected my earphone but i cant see it in playback devices list

Discus and support i paired and connected my earphone but i cant see it in playback devices list in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; here are some screenshots which might help. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhammed BAYRAM, Apr 17, 2021.

1. i paired and connected my earphone but i cant see it in playback devices list

here are some screenshots which might help.

i paired and connected my earphone but i cant see it in playback devices list ba416b38-968d-4813-aa2f-54f8d28d87c6?upload=true.jpg i paired and connected my earphone but i cant see it in playback devices list 47a8aede-3b10-4062-b754-561e4fac880b?upload=true.jpg i paired and connected my earphone but i cant see it in playback devices list bfa72f80-d541-4a8f-86f3-09a584ddbc8d?upload=true.jpg i paired and connected my earphone but i cant see it in playback devices list 8f0c7209-56f0-4da0-a280-016238b9c722?upload=true.jpg i paired and connected my earphone but i cant see it in playback devices list [​IMG]

:)

Muhammed BAYRAM, Apr 17, 2021

2. Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Hi Jollee,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) Are you able to see any other earphones/headphones as playback device except the Bluetooth
    earphones?

2) From when are you facing this issue?

3) Are you facing this issue only with Bang and Olufsen BEOPLAY H5 Earphones?

Meanwhile, please try the below troubleshooting Methods.

Method 1:
    Disconnect the Bluetooth device and pair the device back and see if the volume control option shows up for the device.

Method 2:

Step 1: Open
    Playback Devices and right-click on a black place and select 'Show Disconnected Devices' and 'Show Disabled Devices'.

After that, you'll see headphones appear in the Playback devices shown in Disabled status.

Step 2: Then, right-click on your earphones and click 'Enable'.

Step 3: After the device is enabled, if you see it not set as
    Default Device, highlight it and click the
    Set Default
    button. If it's already set as default device.

Step 4: Click 'OK' and 'Apply'.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Hi All,

I am having trouble using my Bang and Olufsen BEOPLAY H5 Earphones with my Lenovo P52S running windows 10.

The device and Windows pair perfectly, however, the device is not listed as a playback option in the volume mixer, device manager and sound options.

I have used the windows troubleshooter and followed a number of similar requests on this Microsoft support page such as checking for driver/firmware updates and also global windows updates to no avail.

I am running Windows 10 Version 1803 Build (17134.286)

Can anyone suggest a possible remedy?

JolleeRancher, Apr 17, 2021
  4. i paired and connected my earphone but i cant see it in playback devices list

Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Hi Shafeeq,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I have attempted the above steps as you set out but the result is the same.

The system will still not recognise the earphones as a playback device.

Thank you.

JolleeRancher, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

i paired and connected my earphone but i cant see it in playback devices list

1. i paired and connected my earphone but i cant see it in playback devices list - Similar Threads - paired connected earphone

2. Bluetooth earphones listed as "unknown device" not as an audio device while trying to pair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphones listed as "unknown device" not as an audio device while trying to pair...: Hello,OS - WIN 11 PROVersion - 10.0.22621 Build 22621Hi, i am trying to pair my bluetooth earbuds with my pc but they show as unknown device and pairing is unsuccessful every time. Mu knowledge is fairly limited when it comes to pc issues so am sorry that i can't give any...
  3. Bluetooth earphones listed as "unknown device" not as an audio device while trying to pair...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earphones listed as "unknown device" not as an audio device while trying to pair...: Hello,OS - WIN 11 PROVersion - 10.0.22621 Build 22621Hi, i am trying to pair my bluetooth earbuds with my pc but they show as unknown device and pairing is unsuccessful every time. Mu knowledge is fairly limited when it comes to pc issues so am sorry that i can't give any...
  4. Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices: I paired my newly bought bluetooth headset to my pc Windows 10. When I go to Settings>Devices>Bluetooth & other devices, It show my headset is already connected and paired. And all devices are up-to-date. I resetted my pc recently Although it shows my device is ready to...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after successfully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio devices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything. But no success....
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after succefully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio dvices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything.But no success....
  7. Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..: Hi guys.. Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add...
  8. Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..: Hi guys.. Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add...
  9. Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.: Hi All, I am having trouble using my Bang and Olufsen BEOPLAY H5 Earphones with my Lenovo P52S running windows 10. The device and Windows pair perfectly, however, the device is not listed as a playback option in the volume mixer, device manager and sound options. I have...
  10. Bluetooth headphones connect but are not listed as Playback device

Bluetooth headphones connect but are not listed as Playback device: I'm having trouble getting audio to play through my Bluetooth headphones. I am able to successfully connect them to my computer, but I cannot figure out where to set them as the playback device. They are not listed in the Sound panel (even when showing disabled and...