Windows 10: I pay a DVD plaeyr for my laptop and it never work.

Discus and support I pay a DVD plaeyr for my laptop and it never work. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I try to download again, but it don't work. And now I have app on my laptop, but it never work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jorgeara, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Jorgeara Win User

I pay a DVD plaeyr for my laptop and it never work.

I try to download again, but it don't work. And now I have app on my laptop, but it never work.

:)

Jorgeara, Aug 14, 2019

2. windows dvd player in my HP laptop (windowas 10) has stopped working

I did Method 1 followed by Method 2. In Method 2 & step 2, I uninstalled the DVD player app.

However, now the Windows store wants me to pay $14.99 for the Windows 10 version of the DVD player app.

HELP! .... I'm now without the Windows 10 DVD player app and I have no intention of paying $14.99 for something that I was told to delete by Microsoft Help.

********************************************************************************************

Method 2.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the DVD player app and check if this helps.

• Go to settings and click on System.

• Click on App & features, locate for the DVD player app, click on it and uninstall it.
    Note: You can install it back again from Windows store.

********************************************************************************************

MichaelAnas, Aug 14, 2019
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

4. I pay a DVD plaeyr for my laptop and it never work.

DVD player stopped working

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• What do you refer by ‘DVD player stopped working’?

• Is the DVD drive not detecting DVD’s or is the drive itself not detected by Windows?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below if the DVD drive is not detected and check.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the DVD drive drivers check if it works for you. Follow the steps to uninstall the DVD drive drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the DVD drive listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

I pay a DVD plaeyr for my laptop and it never work.

1. I pay a DVD plaeyr for my laptop and it never work. - Similar Threads - pay DVD plaeyr

2. The laptop never works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop never works: Hello All,I have not been annoyed in years with this kind of stupid OS.Bought a new HP laptop with windows10. To follow apple/google ecosystem, msft tried doing one outlook account for login, which stupid thing does not work. Well, I did that. Now OS does not allow login.The...
  3. The laptop never works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The laptop never works: Hello All,I have not been annoyed in years with this kind of stupid OS.Bought a new HP laptop with windows10. To follow apple/google ecosystem, msft tried doing one outlook account for login, which stupid thing does not work. Well, I did that. Now OS does not allow login.The...
  4. The laptop never works

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Laptop DVD wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop DVD wont work: My Toshiba Satellite laptop wont run my TSST corp CD DVDW, Model TS-L633F, configuration information is incomplete or damaged, Code 19, What do I do? My laptop came with Windows 7, now have Windows 10....
  6. Can I pay with paysafecard in the microsoftstore on my laptop?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I pay with paysafecard in the microsoftstore on my laptop?: see question... https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/kann-man-mit-paysafecard-im-microsoftstore-auf-dem-laptop--bezahlen
  7. my CD\DVD driver in samsung laptop not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my CD\DVD driver in samsung laptop not working: I can`t see film and listen music writind CD\DVD and install any program from cd or dvd my CD\DVD driver not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cddvd-driver-in-samsung-laptop-not-working/b4d2fbe2-eee6-4335-ae9c-dfc72ec08da9
  8. why i will never pay for windows again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i will never pay for windows again: We have here a computer which runs a very complicate algorithm of aligning DNA sequences with enzymes to calculate possible candidates for an anti-cancer therapy for a particular genome. This morning were almost 2 weeks since it was running and still had some to go, however...
  9. playing dvd on windows 10 not allowed -- unless I pay. shocking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    playing dvd on windows 10 not allowed -- unless I pay. shocking: Windows 10 won't allow playing dvds? REALLY upset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-dvd-on-windows-10-not-allowed-unless-i-pay/f1b4c926-9302-4529-a783-908695b9cc11
  10. can i copy my dvd's to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i copy my dvd's to my laptop: instead of taking loads of dvd's on holiday i was wondering if i could download them to my laptop and if so how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/can-i-copy-my-dvds-to-my-laptop/8945ad11-317d-48d1-9441-b3f4f1264c42