Windows 10: I payed For Fallout 76, but if I dont pay for game pass they take the game off my pc so I...

Discus and support I payed For Fallout 76, but if I dont pay for game pass they take the game off my pc so I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I payed For Fallout 76, but if I don't pay for game pass they take the game off my pc so I cant play it WHY? Not to mention you look up the phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EvilWOLF, Jul 24, 2021.

1. EvilWOLF Win User

I payed For Fallout 76, but if I dont pay for game pass they take the game off my pc so I...

I payed For Fallout 76, but if I don't pay for game pass they take the game off my pc so I cant play it WHY? Not to mention you look up the phone number to call support, and the Auto answer hangs up on you no mater what you tell it , you never get to talk to a live person!I payed almost $30 for the game, and every month I get billed for game pass and fallout 76 1st that adds up to $30 every month!!!???Here is the real Kicker, Me and my Wife Both have this going on,... I payed for us to both have the game, and now,.. we have basically been Horn Swaggered into Paying the Graft every since we hav

:)

EvilWOLF, Jul 24, 2021

2. fallout 76 on game pass for pc

so i installed fallout 76 off of game pass for pc on to my computer, and normally when i run an online game or really any game, it asks if i want to give it permission to use private networks and stuff, but when it asked me for fallout 76 the screen had
    went black and i wasn't able click enable, and i had to restart my computer now i cant get it to pop back up and i cant figure out how to allow it access to my private network, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

JohnShrekvolta, Jul 24, 2021
  3. SpaceSlug Win User
    Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a new payment method. Is there anyway this can be solved?

SpaceSlug, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Jarvichi Win User

I payed For Fallout 76, but if I dont pay for game pass they take the game off my pc so I...

Using Game Pass Games On Different PCs Without Having To Redownload

Hi,

My son and I both pay for Game Pass, we have a PC each.

A game like Forza is a massive download (70gb+). Is there a way to copy the game from my sons PC onto my PC so I dont have to redownload it again. Both machines are networked, so if I can find where to copy the files from and to it should be an easy job.

Jarvichi, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

1. I payed For Fallout 76, but if I dont pay for game pass they take the game off my pc so I... - Similar Threads - payed Fallout dont

2. Error: Something went wrong every time I try to pay for game pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Something went wrong every time I try to pay for game pass.: Everytime I try to pay my game pass subscription with my debit card it shows:Something went wrongWe ran into an error while processing your payment of ₹ 411.82. Please try again later.It happens every time I try to pay. It didn't happened before my subscription was recurring...
  3. Error: Something went wrong every time I try to pay for game pass.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: Something went wrong every time I try to pay for game pass.: Everytime I try to pay my game pass subscription with my debit card it shows:Something went wrongWe ran into an error while processing your payment of ₹ 411.82. Please try again later.It happens every time I try to pay. It didn't happened before my subscription was recurring...
  4. I can't run fallout 76

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't run fallout 76: Hello! I Bought Xbox game pass in Microsoft store to play Fallout 76 Forza 4 and Dishonored 2. When I had installed these games, I found that i can't run Fallout 76 but I could play Dishonored and Forza. I tried to fix it by deleting settings file in My documents/my...
  5. I have an outstanding payment for xbox game pass for pc, if i pay then refund will i get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an outstanding payment for xbox game pass for pc, if i pay then refund will i get...: As the title says, even though i didnt get it in the first place and somehow it just activated, i have an outstanding payment of 9.99 Euros for xbox game pass for pc, and since i remember nothing of geting it in the first place i dont want to pay it, but in order to cancel it...
  6. fallout 76 on game pass for pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fallout 76 on game pass for pc: so i installed fallout 76 off of game pass for pc on to my computer, and normally when i run an online game or really any game, it asks if i want to give it permission to use private networks and stuff, but when it asked me for fallout 76 the screen had went black and i...
  7. my payed game !!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my payed game !!!!!!!!!: Hey. my dearest game is gone what to do ???????????? Hey. my dearest game is gone what to do ???????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-payed-game/c63c619e-f87d-48f0-b86c-69d413b86e84"
  8. Payed for a game but cannot get it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payed for a game but cannot get it.: Hi, I bought survival craft 2 on my microsoft account, i paid for it and played it, but then i reset my computer, signed back in to the same account and i didnt own it anymore, i want my game back, i paid for it and you can check your history and everything...
  9. Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass: I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a new payment method. Is there anyway this can be solved?...
  10. how do I pay so there are no ads on my Microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I pay so there are no ads on my Microsoft solitaire games: I have used a card to pay previously for a full year. the time to pay again is here and I need help to find a way to pay for no ads on solitaire....