Windows 10: I permenantly lost my luminoncore wddm adapter driver, please help me.

Discus and support I permenantly lost my luminoncore wddm adapter driver, please help me. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I remember that I uninstalled four luminoncore wddm adapter driver because all of them were problematic it is said they are corrupted/broken, and later... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kamsa, May 24, 2024.

1. Kamsa Win User

I permenantly lost my luminoncore wddm adapter driver, please help me.

I remember that I uninstalled four luminoncore wddm adapter driver because all of them were problematic it is said they are corrupted/broken, and later I found out Windows did not automatically redownload them, which cuts off any chance for me to use my phone as a second pc monitor via USB connection.Is there anywhere to download the adapter with no viruses/malware?

:)

Kamsa, May 24, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.2

Hi Robert

WDDM 2.2 is not downloadable, if you are getting an error it means your video card driver needs to be updated to WDDM 22 or does not support WDDM 2.2

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display adapters sectiob

What video device(s) are listed there?

DaveM121, May 24, 2024
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, May 24, 2024
  4. I permenantly lost my luminoncore wddm adapter driver, please help me.

Windows 10 driver adapter not working

Hi Lewis,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager
      from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select
      Uninstall
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.
    Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager
      from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, May 24, 2024
Thema:

I permenantly lost my luminoncore wddm adapter driver, please help me.

1. I permenantly lost my luminoncore wddm adapter driver, please help me. - Similar Threads - permenantly lost luminoncore

2. I permenantly lost my luminoncore wddm adapter driver, please help me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I permenantly lost my luminoncore wddm adapter driver, please help me.: I remember that I uninstalled four luminoncore wddm adapter driver because all of them were problematic it is said they are corrupted/broken, and later I found out Windows did not automatically redownload them, which cuts off any chance for me to use my phone as a second pc...
  3. please help me.. I am lost my laptop,,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me.. I am lost my laptop,,: Can you give me the current location of my laptop. I have done GD in Police. It will be very beneficial for me if I get the location. I am very poor. I bought this with great difficulty. But the thief took it from me. Name SAIF-PC OS Edition Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage...
  4. please help me.. I am lost my laptop,,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me.. I am lost my laptop,,: Can you give me the current location of my laptop. I have done GD in Police. It will be very beneficial for me if I get the location. I am very poor. I bought this with great difficulty. But the thief took it from me. Name SAIF-PC OS Edition Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage...
  5. Please help me with a driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me with a driver issue: How do I revert to the original drivers. This shows up and I can't delete it. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Help would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-with-a-driver-issue/ba3e655e-b32e-4c3a-9826-22a132136611
  6. I lost everything "PLEASE HELP"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I lost everything "PLEASE HELP": So recently I have been getting the BSOD like once a day. So I contacted Microsoft support and they told me to reset my computer... And i did through cloud reset, and by clicking the option "keep my files". Now there was a list that included "files" that will get deleted......
  7. My ethernet adapters driver was uninstalled please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My ethernet adapters driver was uninstalled please help: My ethernet is not working when i ran the checker it stated that the adapter had the wrong ip it said to check the modem and or the router so i reset both and the issue is still there i then looked it up online and most sites said to uninstall the device but in doing so i...
  8. Please help me maybe I have lost all my data?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me maybe I have lost all my data?: Hello, so I asked a question yesterday if you can lose data after an update. Because my PC had a problem with the start menu. I was assured that I can do this without any worries. I was naive and downloaded it now I wanted to log in but he said something about "Error loading...
  9. my disk 0 drivers lost after update please help me

my disk 0 drivers lost after update please help me: my disk o is unallocated try to initialize . I/O device error coming please help my I tried lot of way I don't need any data back need my drives back [ATTACH] * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. WDDM Driver Modules

WDDM Driver Modules: I'm kinda new to the WDDM module knowledge, but was wondering if i could update my WDDM version from 1.3 to 2.0 or newer if needed: this particular pc i'm using is: Asus X551M or X551MA, Intel Celeron N2830 (integrated graphics being used)...