Windows 10: I phone 10 picture and video import fails

Discus and support I phone 10 picture and video import fails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It will import a few pictures but randomly fails mid import. Very frustrating!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rick Reed Rick.Reed, Feb 23, 2020.

1. I phone 10 picture and video import fails

It will import a few pictures but randomly fails mid import. Very frustrating!

:)

Rick Reed Rick.Reed, Feb 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 will not import pictures/videos from my Galaxy Note 4 (says nothing there to import)

Hi Rudi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Does the issue persist only while importing pictures to the system on your phone?
    • Are you trying to import pictures to File Explorer or Photos app?
    This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect settings.

2. Missing Windows Update.

3. Corrupt driver.

I suggest you to refer the steps in the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/import-photos-videos#troubleshooting

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Feb 23, 2020
  3. ManicJon Win User
    import of pictures on Win 10 machine

I have installed win10 and when I plug in my WINDOWS phone it comes up with Could'nt find anything to import error (lots of images etc. on my phone)

ManicJon, Feb 23, 2020
  4. enso Win User

I phone 10 picture and video import fails

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

I phone 10 picture and video import fails

1. I phone 10 picture and video import fails - Similar Threads - phone picture video

2. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  3. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  4. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 import picture's and videos not detecting correct android pictures!!

Windows 10 import picture's and videos not detecting correct android pictures!!: Hello, when I use windows 10 explorer's import pictures and videos on my galaxy s8, the import wizard shows up but they all have the wrong photo which is different from whats showing within android. For some reason, the import pictures and video wizard doesn't detect more...
  6. importing pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures and videos: I am having trouble in my windows 10 version 1909 computer importing pictures from my I-phone 11 to my pc. It begins the importing procedure but then aborts it after a few are loaded. Whats up I tried new usb to I phone connector and still having the same trouble....
  7. importing pictures from my i phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures from my i phone: I am having trouble importing pictures from my I-phone. It will begin to do the task then abort it in the middle of it. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-pictures-from-my-i-phone/be8de6d0-29e3-44d3-880a-4859e3665301
  8. tagging imported pictures/videos with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    tagging imported pictures/videos with windows 10: Unlike the windows 7 I am not able to tag my imported pictures with either a SD card or plugging the camera/phone. I am wondering if there is something I can change in settings so I can get this convenience back? Thanks...
  9. importing pictures from an android phone

importing pictures from an android phone: Which app do I use to import Pictures from an android phone? Using an android micro plug from the phone to a usb slot on the PC? Moved from: Accessories / Other...
  10. Change settings for importing pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Change settings for importing pictures and videos: When I connect an iPhone to my Win10 PC it's importing my photos to a location where I don't want them to go. How do I change this setting? It's frustratingly non-intuitive, and even the official Microsoft How-To page doesn't explain it in an understandable way. Help....