Windows 10: I Phone- download pics

Discus and support I Phone- download pics in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to down load pics from I Phone to Win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KevinChong Kee, Jul 2, 2020.

1. I Phone- download pics

how to down load pics from I Phone to Win 10

:)

KevinChong Kee, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Wile E Win User

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

I Phone- download pics example.jpg

Wile E, Jul 2, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 2, 2020
  4. I Phone- download pics

Downloading Pic from my Cell on Windows 10

Hi Maggie,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Are you not able to download the pics or copy the pics?
    • Are you getting any popup when he connects the phone?

Step1: I suggest you to check if the phone is detected in File Explorer.

Step2: Please connect phone to different USB port.

Step3: Connect the phone and check for Windows updates.

If you have any further queries please contact us, we are glad to assist you.

Sudharshan M K, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

I Phone- download pics

1. I Phone- download pics - Similar Threads - Phone download pics

2. My downloaded pics from phone arent showing up as pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My downloaded pics from phone arent showing up as pictures: I downloaded my plant pics from my phone to Windows 10 on my desktop computer and they are all showing up as ".download" files and not as pictures Sorry I am sorta new to this whole phone to computer download thing . and the how and where to dodwnload to thing . * Moved...
  3. Can't view downloaded pics

Can't view downloaded pics: I down loaded 8 pictures from the internet, only 2 are visible in the download file. I then downloaded them again to a new file and the same two photos are displayed when I open the file but not the other 6. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  4. Failure to download pics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failure to download pics: I have recently returned from cruise, with a new SD Card in my Sony cybershot camera...tried to download to laptop..via camera cable (usb) ….and card in slot on pc....it will download the video clips I took but not any pics....any ideas please...
  5. I can't download pic on this forum.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't download pic on this forum.: I want to ask the questen here but I can't download the pic to show my problem. I am pushing on the "download" button but happen northing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-pic-on-this-forum/3ecb2d50-fb8c-45a0-adce-cb12e919b660
  6. Uploading a pic from camera or phone

Uploading a pic from camera or phone: I was wondering if Microsoft has changed the process of doing a upload. In window XP and before you were able to name the photos not just the folder. I do not want all my pictures starting with IMG...….. I had a certain way that I loaded my pics so I can find the ones I...
  7. downloading pics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading pics: When I try to download pics from my phone, it's only trying to download 10 from a 100 taken this weekend. How do I get the computer to download all of them?...
  8. Download pics from iPhone via USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Download pics from iPhone via USB: For whatever reason I cant download pics/vids from my iPhone. I have had this computer for quite some time and have just recently upgraded to W10. I cant download pics from my iPhone. I have found a dozen tutorials on this both on the web and on this site to no avail. I...
  9. Downloading pics via SD card?

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading pics via SD card?: I'm new to Windows10. The first time I D/l images via SD, they gave me a menu so I could send my pics to the correct place. Today when I d/l some images via SD card, the menu didn't come up. It simply did the same way as before. I'd like to try some of the other choices. How...
  10. Windows 10 stopped downloading pics/video

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stopped downloading pics/video: I am getting very annoyed with this, and I am sure that someone else has had this. Initially Win10 would happily detect my card reader plugged in the USB and download the video, albeit to the pics folder with no option to put them in the video folder. Now, whilst my...