Windows 10: I phone photo syncing

Discus and support I phone photo syncing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In august 2020 my iphone and windows 10 computer stopped syncing photos automatically with the microsoft photo app. I can see the icloud photo folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Radoff, Nov 13, 2020.

1. I phone photo syncing

In august 2020 my iphone and windows 10 computer stopped syncing photos automatically with the microsoft photo app. I can see the icloud photo folder but i can't get the photos app to automatically import the photos in the photos app like it did in the past. How do i fix this?

:)

Michael Radoff, Nov 13, 2020

2. Syncing photos

My computer will no longer sync photos. I followed the steps supplied in the suggested fixes - no luck. The last suggestion was to uninstall and reinstall but my computer doesn't find my phone... instead, it finds a scanning device that I don't have. Any
    suggestions?

Linda A Fedorick, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Photos

Hi David,

It appears that the Camera roll feature is enabled in your Windows Phone that’s why your photos sync on your computer automatically. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how disable the Auto upload setting on your Windows Phone.

• Go to Settings.
    • Swipe Left to Application Settings.
    • Select Photo+Camera.
    • Select OneDrive under Auto Upload setting.
    • Choose Turn off.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Marby Rey, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Entegy Win User

I phone photo syncing

Syncing photos.......

We've been asking for Zune back for media sync at the
    suggestion box
    for reasons like this.

You have three options:

Download the
    sync app
    and let that sync the photos to your computer.

Manually copy/paste the photos using Explorer.

Right-click the phone in Explorer and choose "Import photos and videos". This will import photos from the device like any other digital camera.

Entegy, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

I phone photo syncing

1. I phone photo syncing - Similar Threads - phone photo syncing

2. Phone Link app not fully syncing photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link app not fully syncing photos: Photos shot on my Galaxy S24 Ultra are showing up on Phone Link on my Windows 11 PC, but only in a soft-focus low-rez version. Message at the bottom says "Syncing from your device" but it doesn't finish the process. Portion of image inserted here. Photo size about 2.5 Mg...
  3. Phone Link app not fully syncing photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link app not fully syncing photos: Photos shot on my Galaxy S24 Ultra are showing up on Phone Link on my Windows 11 PC, but only in a soft-focus low-rez version. Message at the bottom says "Syncing from your device" but it doesn't finish the process. Portion of image inserted here. Photo size about 2.5 Mg...
  4. Phone Link will not sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link will not sync: Hi,I use W10 and have a Samsung device and after months of trying to be patient, enough is enough. My contact names and numbers are regularily missing within the Phone Link on the PC.How do i fix this embarrassing defect pls??Barry...
  5. Phone app syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone app syncing: I can't sync my samsung s20 to may dell computer using the phone app. How can I sync the two devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-app-syncing/77b2eec9-1ef1-4215-90c7-2efd2cf44bf0
  6. Photos sync?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos sync?: I load my photos from my camera to OneDrive on my pc, but can’t see them on One Drive on my other devices? I have a ipad and Iphone and want to be able to sync my photos instead i have a bunch here and there and everywere! I think there has to be a way if they are all...
  7. Onedrive does not sync deleted photos from or to phone

Onedrive does not sync deleted photos from or to phone: Hi, i have a problem with my OneDrive cloud subscription. I have enabled camera roll sync from Android. The problem is that if i delete a blurry photo from the cloud or from phone, the deletion does not sync. If i delete the photo from the cloud then it is not deleted from my...
  8. Sync Clipboard to Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync Clipboard to Phone: In Settings > System > Clipboard I have clipboard history and sync across devices turned on, and I clicked the link to get an app to sync clipboard items to my phone. This led me to Play Store to download Microsoft Launcher Beta. Having installed that and signed in to my...
  9. Syncing photos

Syncing photos: I have uploaded pictures from my camera to my computer from a recent vacation and it says that the pictures show sync pending. How do I sync all of the pictures? When I try to open the picture it says the app didn't start. Please advise me on what I need to do. Thank you!...
  10. I PHONE PHOTOS WILL NOT OPEN

I PHONE PHOTOS WILL NOT OPEN: MY I PHONE PHOTOS ARE ON USB DRIVE AND WINDOWS WILL NOT OPEN THE PICTURES. IT SAYS I NEED TO UPGRADE TO SOMETHING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-phone-photos-will-not-open/65c3ec09-d37f-4c1e-bb62-b48e19876172"