Windows 10: I Pirated Windows 10 and want to revert what I did. Please Help!

Discus and support I Pirated Windows 10 and want to revert what I did. Please Help! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I activated my windows from a pirated kms server a year ago and I want to revert the mistake that I did. Even though I formatted and reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bmtechs, Aug 18, 2022.

1. bmtechs Win User

I Pirated Windows 10 and want to revert what I did. Please Help!

I activated my windows from a pirated kms server a year ago and I want to revert the mistake that I did. Even though I formatted and reinstalled windows, my computer won't go back to non-activated copy. When i go to Settings>Update and Security>Activation on the activation panel it says "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft Account". It still says it even though I didn't activated my windows legit. Currently I don't have the digital license number for my activation because like i said i didn't legit did it. I want to go back to non-activated Windows and If

:)

bmtechs, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 18, 2022
  3. karel Win User
    Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

1. I Pirated Windows 10 and want to revert what I did. Please Help! - Similar Threads - Pirated revert did

2. I Pirated Windows 10 and want to revert what I did. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Pirated Windows 10 and want to revert what I did. Please Help!: I activated my windows from a pirated kms server a year ago and I want to revert the mistake that I did. Even though I formatted and reinstalled windows, my computer won't go back to non-activated copy. When i go to Settings>Update and Security>Activation on the activation...
  3. I Pirated Windows 10 and want to revert what I did. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Pirated Windows 10 and want to revert what I did. Please Help!: I activated my windows from a pirated kms server a year ago and I want to revert the mistake that I did. Even though I formatted and reinstalled windows, my computer won't go back to non-activated copy. When i go to Settings>Update and Security>Activation on the activation...
  4. I want my pirated windows to update 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my pirated windows to update 21H1: Hey i have a old 1607 pirated windows 10 so i want it to update to 21H1 and i tried using the windows upgrade assistantand it shows this error when installing stuck at 84% windows installation failed then goes back to the windows upgrade assistant showing this error...
  5. I want my pirated windows to update 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want my pirated windows to update 21H1: Hey i have a old 1607 pirated windows 10 so i want it to update to 21H1 and i tried using the windows upgrade assistantand it shows this error when installing stuck at 84% windows installation failed then goes back to the windows upgrade assistant showing this error...
  6. I want my pirated windows to update 21H1

7. pirated windows please help

pirated windows please help: Hi there, so I have a HP laptop and it supposedly came with windows 10 or so I thought. However, it will no longer update and every time I tried to update it would act as though it didn't even want to start past the logo. It even would do a weird discolored/rainbow-like...
  8. I want to know about pirated of microsoft?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to know about pirated of microsoft?: Is it permitted to cracked windows 10 or other Microsoft software for personal use?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-about-pirated-of-microsoft/db29573f-9bdf-40cb-adb2-19253cb70e87
  9. What did I do help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What did I do help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kevlu8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxztqd/what_did_i_do_help/
  10. I think i did something? Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think i did something? Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vostful [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1rrw5/i_think_i_did_something_please_help/