Windows 10: I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation

Discus and support I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; If the only way to get attention from a human being at Microsoft Corporation is by filing a lawsuit in small claims court, that is exactly what I plan... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by lezbngrrl, Feb 11, 2019.

1. lezbngrrl Win User

I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation

If the only way to get attention from a human being at Microsoft Corporation is by filing a lawsuit in small claims court, that is exactly what I plan to do. It does not matter to me whether I win the lawsuit or not; I simply need to draw public attention to the fact that a 71 year old customer who actually helped Microsoft by testing its beta programs over the years, was treated shabbily by support staff after a tech crashed my computer and now I can't get anyone to talk to me about the difficulties I've been having ever since. I had to purchase a new laptop due to their incompetence and I would not have made a big issue about it if only they had the courtesy of making someone available rather than passing me from person to person and hanging up on me. I received the form to file the claim and am prepared to file the lawsuit even though it will cost me $70 I can ill afford on my Social Security income. The point is, maybe finally someone will address my problems I've been experiencing since this happened. I'm letting the community know about this because you should be wary. My email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

lezbngrrl, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 11, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Feb 11, 2019
  4. I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation

Sue microsoft

I have a hp2000 laptop and I want to sue Microsoft for ruining it. I downloaded when it came available in email.

TinaMartinrt, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation

1. I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation - Similar Threads - plan sue Microsoft

2. Can i sue Microsoft for revenue lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i sue Microsoft for revenue lost: Can I sue Microsoft for revenue lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sue-microsoft-for-revenue-lost/87526286-35a6-4ff0-b4ea-4d7b5e97d0f7
  3. Can i sue Microsoft for revenue lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i sue Microsoft for revenue lost: Can I sue Microsoft for revenue lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sue-microsoft-for-revenue-lost/87526286-35a6-4ff0-b4ea-4d7b5e97d0f7
  4. I sue you.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I sue you.: Dear Mr.Gates im getting trolled/mobbed via a windows product that belongs originally to you. I sue you for that, just making things clear it will sooner or later reach you. Thank you & thank the troll that is continuing trolling after i sued him 3 or 4 times....
  5. I sue you.

I sue you.: Dear Mr.Gates im getting trolled/mobbed via a windows product that belongs originally to you. I sue you for that, just making things clear it will sooner or later reach you. Thank you & thank the troll that is continuing trolling after i sued him 3 or 4 times....
  6. Can I sue you??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sue you??: i am extreamly dissatified with your servicies and i want to sue you for 2000 robux dollars. that is a 2 with four zeros. you guys are just not as good as mcdonalds. when I was a kid I used to like eating hula burgers, but they dont serve them anymore. thsat is why I really...
  7. Can I sue you??

Can I sue you??: i am extreamly dissatified with your servicies and i want to sue you for 2000 robux dollars. that is a 2 with four zeros. you guys are just not as good as mcdonalds. when I was a kid I used to like eating hula burgers, but they dont serve them anymore. thsat is why I really...
  8. Microsoft Corporation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Corporation: Just my personal opinion and experience . . . Microsoft Products are inferior and have caused me grief multiple times with their unwanted updates and such. Constantly upgrading programs and forcing people to buy the latest and greatest. Well folks, many of us cannot continue...
  9. Microsoft Corporation contest

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Corporation contest: I RECEIVED THE BELOW EMAIL THIS AFTERNOON AND I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD RESPOND TO IT. From: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Sent: Saturday, November 2, 2019 5:24 PM To: Christopher Simmons <*** Email address...
  10. Mail by Microsoft Corporation?

in Browsers and Email
    Mail by Microsoft Corporation?: So I was checking what apps were connected to my GMail account and saw this: [img] I have one from Mail by Microsoft Corporation and another from Windows. They seem to be nearly the same thing. Are they? Should I get rid of one? 46689

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sue microsoft

2. sue microsoft over windows 10