Windows 10: I play FreeCell every day but I am unable to sign in

Discus and support I play FreeCell every day but I am unable to sign in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I play FreeCell Microsoft Solitaire game but have to play as guest because any attempt to sign in fails. It is frustrating having to see all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FlorenceNiles, Jan 30, 2020.

1. I play FreeCell every day but I am unable to sign in

I play FreeCell Microsoft Solitaire game but have to play as guest because any attempt to sign in fails. It is frustrating having to see all the advertisements and although I have reached level 69 I am playing as a guest.

:)

FlorenceNiles, Jan 30, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Freecell no longer works after a recent update

Hi,

Windows 10 is designed to work with a different version of FreeCell, which is bundled with the built-in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. To play FreeCell, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Find and click Microsoft Solitaire Collection from the list of apps.
    • Click FreeCell.

If Microsoft Solitaire Collection has been uninstalled previously, you may follow these steps to reinstall it:

• Click Start.
    • Open the Store app.
    • Type Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the Search bar and click the result.
    • Click Install.

Let us know if you have other concerns about FreeCell.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 30, 2020
  3. finding freecell

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to find the Freecell game.

Start -> All apps -> Microsoft Solitaire Collection (right click to pin to start) -> Freecell

There are also several other versions of FreeCell available in the Store.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 30, 2020
  4. I play FreeCell every day but I am unable to sign in

Freecell is running SO SLOW, IT CAN't BE PLAYED

suddenly, as of last night my two windows 10 machines are running freecell like they are mired in molasses. Unplayable. The font on the graphics has changed, and in general they play like they are timed to an older 386 CPU! One is a newish surface table
    (i5) and the other an older desktop. Neither was spared. What happened? Please, Microsoft, fix this. Freecell is a big part of my day (I'm embarrassed to say that, but it's true)

Cameron (live.com#camrunster), Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

I play FreeCell every day but I am unable to sign in

1. I play FreeCell every day but I am unable to sign in - Similar Threads - play FreeCell every

2. Every Day Sign In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every Day Sign In: I'm using the Chrome desktop browser on my PC.Someone, please tell me why I need to sign in every day to my MSN email or/and Microsoft Community site?When using the Firefox Desktop Browser there is no need to sign in to my MSN email. Firefox keeps me signed in.Sheilah...
  3. Every Day Sign In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every Day Sign In: I'm using the Chrome desktop browser on my PC.Someone, please tell me why I need to sign in every day to my MSN email or/and Microsoft Community site?When using the Firefox Desktop Browser there is no need to sign in to my MSN email. Firefox keeps me signed in.Sheilah...
  4. Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive?: Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive? Unable to connect my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-sign-in-to-onedrive/49ffca7e-3a41-4693-837c-1993e692be71
  5. I am unable to sign it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign it.: I am being signed out without me doing anything. Afterwards it keeps saying that "trying to sign in" and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-sign-it/7d18f86c-d8db-4c2c-9bf2-f01a7a6500e1
  6. I am unable to sign it.

I am unable to sign it.: I am being signed out without me doing anything. Afterwards it keeps saying that "trying to sign in" and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-sign-it/7d18f86c-d8db-4c2c-9bf2-f01a7a6500e1
  7. Play Freecell in sequence.

Play Freecell in sequence.: I would be happy to pay for Freecell if I could play games in sequence. Also would like to select game by using F3 or some button so I don't have to start over and enter the game number each time. I assume someone at Microsoft has the coding skills to make this happen....
  8. I am unable to sign into Microsoft Bingo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign into Microsoft Bingo.: I keep getting the following Message: There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost...
  9. I am unable to sign in in my desktop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to sign in in my desktop.: Hello, I have me and my brother as Windows account user in my desktop. I restarted the PC yesterday and after that, there is message coming that the PC is unlock. I tried each sign in option and there was no success. I am attaching the screenshot for that. I searched...
  10. I am unable to sign in to windows. .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to sign in to windows. .: I am unable to sign in. This occurred after the Hello option appeared on the sign in screen. Now if you touch any key the computer shuts down....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms bingost