Windows 10: i play game in steam but i can join, this game say "unsupported graphics card delected"

Discus and support i play game in steam but i can join, this game say "unsupported graphics card delected" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-play-game-in-steam-but-i-can-join-this-game-say/051565a4-a4ff-49fb-8878-e47a698e4c4e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PobbyVN, Apr 15, 2020.

1. PobbyVN Win User

i play game in steam but i can join, this game say "unsupported graphics card delected"

help me

:)

PobbyVN, Apr 15, 2020
  2. kboppa33 Win User

games in steam can't play

Original title: games in steam

ipurchesed nba2k15 on steam and can't play the game it says error

kboppa33, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Steam game crashes

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Does the issue occur only with Steam games or all games?
    • Are you able to view videos?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 15, 2020
  4. kboppa33 Win User

i play game in steam but i can join, this game say "unsupported graphics card delected"

steam game wont play

I purchessed nba2k15 on steam installed the game and when i tried to play it says error,i can play all my other games but this one what do i do

kboppa33, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

1. i play game in steam but i can join, this game say "unsupported graphics card delected" - Similar Threads - play game steam

2. Unsupported Graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported Graphics card: I was just downloading the newest driver from Geforce Experience and then a new window opened where it said: "There is a problem with your graphics card. Please ensure your card meets the minimum system requirements and that you have the latest drivers installed." For some...
  3. Unsupported Graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsupported Graphics card: I was just downloading the newest driver from Geforce Experience and then a new window opened where it said: "There is a problem with your graphics card. Please ensure your card meets the minimum system requirements and that you have the latest drivers installed." For some...
  4. Unsupported Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported Graphics Card: One of my 2 monitors has been acting up on Windows 10. It all started a couple of months ago, when I went to boot up my PC, my second monitor would not detect, but a couple of minutes later, it would boot up like nothing happened. Sometimes rebooting would help the 2nd...
  5. Unsupported Graphics Card

Unsupported Graphics Card: One of my 2 monitors has been acting up on Windows 10. It all started a couple of months ago, when I went to boot up my PC, my second monitor would not detect, but a couple of minutes later, it would boot up like nothing happened. Sometimes rebooting would help the 2nd...
  6. Unsupported Graphics Card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unsupported Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported Graphics Card: My graphics card has been acting weird, I was just using my laptop and then Epic Games Launcher gave an error like "there is a problem with your graphics card" Not Epic Games related. I get the same error but in a different way in Steam too. . This has happened numerous times...
  8. Unsupported Graphics Card

Unsupported Graphics Card: My graphics card has been acting weird, I was just using my laptop and then Epic Games Launcher gave an error like "there is a problem with your graphics card" Not Epic Games related. I get the same error but in a different way in Steam too. . This has happened numerous times...
  9. Can I play all Steam games on Win10 64Bit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play all Steam games on Win10 64Bit?: Nabend, it's actually about the game Max Payne 2, which is from 2003. https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1311&_nkw=max+payne+2+pc&_sacat=0 My cousin loves to play the game, but since he has a PC with Win10, the game doesn't run...Despite...
  10. I cant play my steam games anymore!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play my steam games anymore!!!!!: I am sick of trying to fix this stupid error. I was able to play games on this laptop before but now when i go on steam and try to play them it gives me this error. [ATTACH] I have tried to "Instal Dierct X again. Checked DxDiag, and checked if my drivers up to date"....