Windows 10: I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...

Discus and support I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I dont know what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JasmineCornish, Jun 9, 2020.

1. I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...

I dont know what to do.

:)

JasmineCornish, Jun 9, 2020

2. PS4 Minecraft

I can’t seem to connect my microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft. It keeps coming up with a failed to login message. I would like connect my microsoft account to PS4 Minecraft as I’ll be able to play with xbox and pc mates on realms.

MasonCarney1, Jun 9, 2020
  3. minecraft pc and ps4

if I own Minecraft on ps4 then does that mean I can use that account to play Minecraft on pc because Minecraft ps4 has bedrock edition now

THE_DESERT_FOX, Jun 9, 2020
  4. I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...

Minecraft- ps4 account

- -

See if this helps:

Read warnings and other info at

Minecraft for PlayStation TM 4 FAQ

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...

1. I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and... - Similar Threads - play minecraft ps4

2. When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft Launcher, the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft Launcher, the Microsoft...: Minecraft Launcher, Minecraft, Microsoft Store, Refreshing, Crashing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-sign-in-to-my-microsoft-account-on/a9781417-cc78-4c1f-ae03-85db71a9b496
  3. When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft Launcher, the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft Launcher, the Microsoft...: Minecraft Launcher, Minecraft, Microsoft Store, Refreshing, Crashing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-sign-in-to-my-microsoft-account-on/a9781417-cc78-4c1f-ae03-85db71a9b496
  4. Minecraft Ps4 Cannot unlink Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Ps4 Cannot unlink Microsoft account: I accidentally use the wrong account to link my Microsoft playstation 4 from my pc. I am trying to use my main account to link worlds but it is using the account for OneDrive. I cannot unlink my OneDrive account for my main account and its saying that, somehow, both accounts...
  5. Minecraft sign in on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft sign in on PS4: Please, someone, for the love of god, explain to me how I can either A. UNLINK a microsoft account from a PS4 or B. Find out which microsoft account is linked to a PS4 Right now im basically stuck guessing and its not working. I feel like ive purchased 10 copies of...
  6. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4: Split from this thread. Hello, i have the same issue. I am on an adult account but just created this account today. Could this be the issue and i’m just gonna have to wait or is there something i can do?...
  7. forgot email I used for my Minecraft account for PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot email I used for my Minecraft account for PS4: Recently i have re installed minecraft and i went to sign in with a microsoft i typed the code and used an email but after it said you are good to go i received a message on my screen saying that i have signed in with the wrong microsoft account so i signed in with the rest...
  8. Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4: I am trying to access to servers on Minecraft for PS4. I already logged with Microsoft Account and game asked me to go to https://aka.ms/accountsettings. To reveiw and change privacy policy. I went to aka.ms/accountsettings for privacy but do not know what and where to...
  9. PS4 Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Minecraft: I can’t seem to connect my microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft. It keeps coming up with a failed to login message. I would like connect my microsoft account to PS4 Minecraft as I’ll be able to play with xbox and pc mates on realms....
  10. Minecraft and my ps4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and my ps4: When i started up mine craft it said to link it with a Microsoft account and so i made one but now i cant login to it on my ps4 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-and-my-ps4/f61ccf7d-67af-4870-a1b8-eb13ed62d2cf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to unlink Minecraft acount

2. https //aka.ms/accountsettings minecraft ps4