Windows 10: I play PC games but game control not work and pc shortcut enabled

Discus and support I play PC games but game control not work and pc shortcut enabled in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When we play games on PC, suddenly pressing the W key causes the Windows whiteboard to crack and pressing the E key causes this PC to crack and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AMIT CHAUHAN1, May 26, 2024.

1. I play PC games but game control not work and pc shortcut enabled

When we play games on PC, suddenly pressing the W key causes the Windows whiteboard to crack and pressing the E key causes this PC to crack and the game control does not work

:)

AMIT CHAUHAN1, May 26, 2024

2. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, May 26, 2024
  3. Game controller disconnects when opening games in PC WIRED

Hello,

I have a very strange behavior with my game controller, basically when I use it while being plugged to the PC, when I open any game, the controller just disconnects, it even stops showing in the device manager, I have tried everything that I could find online, I even reinstalled Windows and nothing helped, I can say that it is not an issue with the controller or the cable since I have tried in other PCs and it works perfectly, just as a quick recap of what I have tried:

• Moving from Windows 10 to 11.
    • Reinstalling Windows 11 and deleting all my files.
    • Updated BIOS and chipset.
    • Removed my CMOS battery for 5 minutes and connected it again.
    • Using the back ports of my MOBO.
    • Updated my drivers.
    • Disabled the option in the device manager where Windows decides when to turn off the device.
    • Played with my power settings, none worked.
    • Uninstalled the Xbox Game Bar app.
    • Updated the controller firmware.
    • Using a controller emulation software, such as DS4 Windows.

Notes:

• I am using a DualSense controller.
    • The issue is only happening when the controller is wired, wireless works fine.
    • The controller works perfectly outside of games, at the moment a game opens, it disconnects.
    • The launcher that I use to open the game does not matter, I have tried Xbox app, Steam, Epic and Battle.net.

If there is any more information you need, please ask and I will gladly provide it to you, I really need help with this, thanks.

AleBoomCool, May 26, 2024
  4. I play PC games but game control not work and pc shortcut enabled

PC Game

My PC games still wont play,even after trying the suggestions given to me so far. I h have had no luck in getting them to play. Most of my other games play real good but none of my Microsoft games wont play.

Guess I just cant play any PC games distributed from Microsoft. Too bad because I liked those games and sometimes played for hours with them.

cinemaman1, May 26, 2024
Thema:

I play PC games but game control not work and pc shortcut enabled

1. I play PC games but game control not work and pc shortcut enabled - Similar Threads - play games game

2. I play PC games but game control not work and pc shortcut enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I play PC games but game control not work and pc shortcut enabled: When we play games on PC, suddenly pressing the W key causes the Windows whiteboard to crack and pressing the E key causes this PC to crack and the game control does not work...
  3. I play PC games but game control not work and pc shortcut enabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    I play PC games but game control not work and pc shortcut enabled: When we play games on PC, suddenly pressing the W key causes the Windows whiteboard to crack and pressing the E key causes this PC to crack and the game control does not work...
  4. Playing simple games on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing simple games on PC: I asked how to get rid of the dancing cards adter winning a game, and djgot the advice to just click on them and they would go away. Tht worked, but now when i click on a game: Solitaire, Spider or Free Cell, I get an elaborate ad, and not the game! This used to be VERY easy,...
  5. PC doesn’t work after playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn’t work after playing game: I am having a problem where when I open a game no matter how long it can be 1 second or 10 hours the second I close the application nothing works on my PC I can’t open anything or watch anything and the only way to fix it is to unplug the entire system why is it doing this?...
  6. PC doesn’t work after playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC doesn’t work after playing game: I am having a problem where when I open a game no matter how long it can be 1 second or 10 hours the second I close the application nothing works on my PC I can’t open anything or watch anything and the only way to fix it is to unplug the entire system why is it doing this?...
  7. Keyboard not working when playing games on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard not working when playing games on PC: [ATTACH]Playing games on PCs is something that many of us love doing in our leisure time but it becomes a frustrating experience when you can’t even access its menu using the keyboard. Find out what you should do when you notice the keyboard is not working while playing games...
  8. Controller not working on some Xbox Game Pass PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller not working on some Xbox Game Pass PC games: Hi, recently i started my Xbox Game Pass subscription for PC and have been playing a lot. However, i installed Ori And The Blind Forest and my controller doesn't work. I use a Razer Serval to play. Sometimes when i can't use the controller i just use the x360ce controller...
  9. Can i Play this game on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can i Play this game on PC: If i buy, Can i Play this game in PC? I dont have Xbox. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/assassins-creed-odyssey-ultimate-edition/brqgnr1pzhp4?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:reviewstab...
  10. Game Controller for my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Controller for my PC: I have a Cyberpower PC and I like to play World of Tanks on it. I'm not great at using the keyboard and mouse to control my tank. Would there be a good low cost controller to use with my PC? And would it happen to be a usb to hook directly into my puter? TIA 130334