Windows 10: i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

Discus and support i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11 ,alt enter, shift enter please take a look at my problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rohit AA, Feb 21, 2024.

1. rohit AA Win User

i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11 ,alt enter, shift enter please take a look at my problem

:)

rohit AA, Feb 21, 2024

2. Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version!

I thing it was like 12.10.2023 and i was about to launch roblox but it was like choose whichapp do you want it to launch this trought? there was just a Microsoft Version now i have to play roblox through Microsoft its kinda making me mad beacuse its annoying how the Microsoft version of roblox (mobile app too) is taking forever to load I would be happy for any suggestion how to fix this issue!

Jan Groskopf, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Bill.Th Win User
    How to stop screen from freezing when playing roblox?

I see. If this problem still persists after doing the steps above, I would suggest that you contact Roblox's official support as the issue might be on Roblox itself.

Bill.Th, Feb 21, 2024
  4. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

F11 does not work

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the F11 key not working as it should be. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Did you try F11 along with FN key on the keyboard?
    • Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Are you trying to use F11 for full screen function or any other function?

However, we would suggest you to perform these steps.

Uninstall and Reinstall the drivers.

1. Press Windows + X, select
      Device Manager
    2. Expand Keyboard device.
    3. Right click on all the listed devices, then select
      Uninstall device.
    4. Check the box beside Delete the driver software for this device.
    5. Click Ok and restart the PC.
    6. Then check you still have the issue.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

1. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11... - Similar Threads - play roblox cant

2. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...: i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11 ,alt enter, shift enter please take a look at my problem...
  3. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...: i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11 ,alt enter, shift enter please take a look at my problem...
  4. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

7. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

8. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. i was trying to play then this weird like dump thing come up and i cannot get in roblox

i was trying to play then this weird like dump thing come up and i cannot get in roblox: I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-trying-to-play-then-this-weird-like-dump/120f76dc-7f80-4c75-ac74-fd0045e9652f
  10. i was trying to play then this weird like dump thing come up and i cannot get in roblox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i was trying to play then this weird like dump thing come up and i cannot get in roblox: I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-trying-to-play-then-this-weird-like-dump/120f76dc-7f80-4c75-ac74-fd0045e9652f