Windows 10: I play the game “Star Stable” and the launcher is faulty

Discus and support I play the game “Star Stable” and the launcher is faulty in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im not sure if its the game or my laptop but i can easily launch and play the game, but if i get a network error or shut off my laptop, i have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HaileyNucera, Nov 26, 2019.

1. I play the game “Star Stable” and the launcher is faulty

Im not sure if its the game or my laptop but i can easily launch and play the game, but if i get a network error or shut off my laptop, i have to restart to be able to launch the game again.

:)

HaileyNucera, Nov 26, 2019
  2. ToniGZ Win User

Star Stable on Line won’t Start

Hi we have a problem with our Dell Computer with Windows 10 as my daughter has been playing Star Stable On Line game but for the last few days it wont launch. She does the password and it says “connecting to game server” but it has small loading icon that
    just freezers. When we go out and back into to star stable the picture flickers and freezes screen.

Weve tried uninstall and reinstalling tge game and even the drivers and checked all updates are done.

The SSO game updates each Wednesday night and it could be something in their latest update is not compatible with our computer. When ive looked at SSO’s system requirements they say Windows 7 but weve never had trouble before playing it with our Windows

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

ToniGZ, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Game Launcher

Hi Justin,

To assist you with your concern regarding the error "game launcher has stopped working," you may refer to the helpful post of Praseetha K in this link:

Game Launcher has Stopped Working.

We also suggest for you to contact the developer of this game to provide additional support on the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Nov 26, 2019
  4. I play the game “Star Stable” and the launcher is faulty

Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

I play the game “Star Stable” and the launcher is faulty

1. I play the game “Star Stable” and the launcher is faulty - Similar Threads - play game “Star

2. Star Stable Online is unaccesable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Stable Online is unaccesable.: Hello! I have created a star stable online account, but there is no play button I can find. On the main page, it says play now, and I click it. But it leads me back to the start where it says stuff about events, and offers. Even though I have downloaded it 3 times! Can...
  3. Star Stable Online is unaccesable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Stable Online is unaccesable.: Hello! I have created a star stable online account, but there is no play button I can find. On the main page, it says play now, and I click it. But it leads me back to the start where it says stuff about events, and offers. Even though I have downloaded it 3 times! Can...
  4. I own a minecraft account but I must pay to play the game on the launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I own a minecraft account but I must pay to play the game on the launcher: So I bought a minecraft account a couple months ago and it has been inactive. I tried logging on today after getting a new pc and doing a whole system restart. When I installed the minecraft launcher and logged into my account it logged me in without issue but then is when I...
  5. My game launcher will run a game then disappear as it should, but I can't play the game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My game launcher will run a game then disappear as it should, but I can't play the game: I've downloaded The Sims Medieval to my PC through Origin, and my PC recognizes and runs the launcher and all the installers just fine, but when I launch the game, it just runs in the background. I can find it in the task manager but have no clue if I can somehow bring the...
  6. Star Stable Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Stable Online: Hi I play star stable online and lately it wont work because it lets me log in but wont let me get into the game cuz it will show to screen with the picture of the game but then it disappears sorry if I spell anything wrong....
  7. Star Stable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Stable: Hi I play star stable and lately my star stable would let me log in and after I log in it goes to the screen where it shows a picture of the game and the updates and stuff like that and after it goes to that it disappears and wont let me log in and has never done that but for...
  8. playing star wars battlefront

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    playing star wars battlefront: just playing a game I well get this bsod Attachment 100654 63068
  9. playing star wars battlefront

playing star wars battlefront: started after anniversary update playing star wars battlefront about 15mins in to game 61929
  10. BSOD Playing Games on Stable Overclock: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Playing Games on Stable Overclock: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I am having some issues with a BSOD when playing games on an overclocked 6600k. The processor itself is be completely stable with a 4.5GHz overlock at 1.296V when stress tested for ~7 hours and through normal use. The BSOD occurs within 30 minutes to 2 hours of gameplay....