Windows 10: I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...

Discus and support I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some time now and I would like if someone could help me evaluate the minidump file... :\with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IvoLopes2, Mar 22, 2023.

1. IvoLopes2 Win User

I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...

I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some time now and I would like if someone could help me evaluate the minidump file... :\with the persistence of the problems I even changed some pieces of hardware, I already completely formatted the operating system and I don't know what to do anymore. If anyone can help me thank you MINIDUMP CONTENT ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------********************************************************************************

:)

IvoLopes2, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...

1. I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some... - Similar Threads - please need someone's

2. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2: fffffe0f3b688aaf, Address of the instruction which caused the BugCheckArg3: ffffe28828b2efc0, Address of...
  3. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2: fffffe0f3b688aaf, Address of the instruction which caused the BugCheckArg3: ffffe28828b2efc0, Address of...
  4. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.: I was playing a video game, the game crashed and I got this BSOD. I have attached the dump file. After quick analysis it seems like watchdog.sys is at fault, can someone analyze the dump properly and tell me if it's likely a video driver issue? Thanks in...
  6. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.: I was playing a video game, the game crashed and I got this BSOD. I have attached the dump file. After quick analysis it seems like watchdog.sys is at fault, can someone analyze the dump properly and tell me if it's likely a video driver issue? Thanks in...
  7. I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...: I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some time now and I would like if someone could help me evaluate the minidump file... :\with the persistence of the problems I even changed some pieces of hardware, I already completely formatted the operating system and I...
  8. PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :: Hi everyone, It seems I was hacked recently and my entire computer was encrypted. I did some research and I'm pretty sure my issue is some Ransomware called PHOBOS. I know very little about ransomware and/or getting hacked. In regards to this PHOBOS ransonware. I ask,...
  9. BSOD System_Service_Exception. Please Help!

BSOD System_Service_Exception. Please Help!: Hi, I'm looking to get some help a BSOD that just popped up again today. First, a little background. Specs: Intel Core i7-4790, EVGA GeForce GTX 950, Cooler Master HAF 912 - System Build - PCPartPicker I built this machine about 3 weeks ago, and from the very first...
  10. System_service_exception and other BSoD. Please help.

System_service_exception and other BSoD. Please help.: Hey, my computer has been doing this for a while now, but it will go for bursts with it working. However lately the blue screens have become a lot more common and has made the computer just unusable. Attached are my dmp files. Attachment 77126 48611