Windows 10: I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...

Discus and support I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some time now and I would like if someone could help me evaluate the minidump file... :\with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IvoLopes2, Mar 22, 2023.

1. IvoLopes2 Win User

I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...

I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some time now and I would like if someone could help me evaluate the minidump file... :\with the persistence of the problems I even changed some pieces of hardware, I already completely formatted the operating system and I don't know what to do anymore. If anyone can help me thank you MINIDUMP CONTENT ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------********************************************************************************

:)

IvoLopes2, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Help with BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)

Hi, I have been getting a BSOD on my Windows 10 PC with this message: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and the screen lists netio.sys as the culprit. The computer restarts and boots fine and the timing of the error appears fairly random. The link below has the zip
    file with the minidumps and system info file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao_LpaKMoBRjhH7ZexHIrdbwnp8p

any help is appreciated!

SeriousDude, Mar 22, 2023
  4. Eric Ber Win User

I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...

BSOD cause by ntkrnlmp.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi Zac,

An outdated or corrupted driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION thatis caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you tried to download and install the latest drivers of your device from its manufacturer's website?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot blue screen issues in Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

1. I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some... - Similar Threads - please need someone's

2. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2: fffffe0f3b688aaf, Address of the instruction which caused the BugCheckArg3: ffffe28828b2efc0, Address of...
  3. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2: fffffe0f3b688aaf, Address of the instruction which caused the BugCheckArg3: ffffe28828b2efc0, Address of...
  4. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.: I was playing a video game, the game crashed and I got this BSOD. I have attached the dump file. After quick analysis it seems like watchdog.sys is at fault, can someone analyze the dump properly and tell me if it's likely a video driver issue? Thanks in...
  6. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.: I was playing a video game, the game crashed and I got this BSOD. I have attached the dump file. After quick analysis it seems like watchdog.sys is at fault, can someone analyze the dump properly and tell me if it's likely a video driver issue? Thanks in...
  7. I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...

I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...: I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some time now and I would like if someone could help me evaluate the minidump file... :\with the persistence of the problems I even changed some pieces of hardware, I already completely formatted the operating system and I...
  8. PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :: Hi everyone, It seems I was hacked recently and my entire computer was encrypted. I did some research and I'm pretty sure my issue is some Ransomware called PHOBOS. I know very little about ransomware and/or getting hacked. In regards to this PHOBOS ransonware. I ask,...
  9. BSOD System_Service_Exception. Please Help!

BSOD System_Service_Exception. Please Help!: Hi, I'm looking to get some help a BSOD that just popped up again today. First, a little background. Specs: Intel Core i7-4790, EVGA GeForce GTX 950, Cooler Master HAF 912 - System Build - PCPartPicker I built this machine about 3 weeks ago, and from the very first...
  10. System_service_exception and other BSoD. Please help.

System_service_exception and other BSoD. Please help.: Hey, my computer has been doing this for a while now, but it will go for bursts with it working. However lately the blue screens have become a lot more common and has made the computer just unusable. Attached are my dmp files. Attachment 77126 48611