Windows 10: I plugged in an external mouse and now my touch pad doesn't work.

Discus and support I plugged in an external mouse and now my touch pad doesn't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The mouse is called a Razer Deathadder and once I plugged it in the touchpad stopped working completely. The laptop is an Acer laptopdon't know the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aysia Tolar, May 19, 2020.

1. I plugged in an external mouse and now my touch pad doesn't work.

The mouse is called a Razer Deathadder and once I plugged it in the touchpad stopped working completely. The laptop is an Acer laptopdon't know the specifics. I've tried turning the touchpad on and off, but it still isn't working. I'm not sure how to fix it.

:)

Aysia Tolar, May 19, 2020
  2. #DiniB Win User

Touch pad mouse not working

Hi i'm using a windows 8.1 and my touch pad mouse is no longer working, was uninstalled by error now i must plug in the mouse on my laptop.Please assist on how to install it back.

#DiniB, May 19, 2020
  3. Fish5193 Win User
    inhibit touch pad when a mouse is plugged in

Shortly after the last windows 10 automatic upgrade I am no longer able to disable my touch pad on my HP laptop - I use to be able to do it so that when an external mouse was detected the internal touch pad was disabled. Can't do that anymore and its
    a real inconvenience. Anybody know a work around??

Fish5193, May 19, 2020
  4. I plugged in an external mouse and now my touch pad doesn't work.

MY PROBOOK TOUCH PAD AND MOUSE HP HAS STOPPED WORKING ONLY THE EXTERNAL USB MOUSE IS WORKING

MY PROBOOK TOUCH PAD AND MOUSE HP HAS STOPPED WORKING ONLY THE EXTERNAL USB MOUSE IS WORKING

KondwaniRX, May 19, 2020
Thema:

I plugged in an external mouse and now my touch pad doesn't work.

1. I plugged in an external mouse and now my touch pad doesn't work. - Similar Threads - plugged external mouse

2. Right touch pad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right touch pad doesn't work: my right click on my touch pad stopped working. It only works when I reset the laptop. After that, it doesn't work. I have tried so many solutions on the internet; I have restored the system, updated drivers and all but it still didn't work. Instead, it shifts to the left....
  3. Right touch pad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right touch pad doesn't work: my right click on my touch pad stopped working. It only works when I reset the laptop. After that, it doesn't work. I have tried so many solutions on the internet; I have restored the system, updated drivers and all but it still didn't work. Instead, it shifts to the left....
  4. touch pad cursor disappeared the touch pad doesn't respond to touch!.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch pad cursor disappeared the touch pad doesn't respond to touch!.: The touchpad on my Yoga seems to have stopped communicating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-cursor-disappeared-the-touch-pad-doesnt/75e2dd0c-686c-4352-b3cd-8946151bfe38
  5. Mouse touch pad not working anymore

Mouse touch pad not working anymore: windows 10 I have put this in n here, but do not get help on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...=1610203347163 May get help on this forum I cannot seem to get my touch mouse pad to bee seen by windows 10, it did work, but now you cannot even see it in settings,...
  6. Touch pad doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch pad doesn't work anymore: Hello, I have a problem with my touchpad. I can't move it anymore but the left and the right buton are working. Also when i'm on the lock screen, i can move it perfectly but when i enter my password to log in my computer, it doesn't move anymore. I don't know if its...
  7. inhibit touch pad when a mouse is plugged in

inhibit touch pad when a mouse is plugged in: Shortly after the last windows 10 automatic upgrade I am no longer able to disable my touch pad on my HP laptop - I use to be able to do it so that when an external mouse was detected the internal touch pad was disabled. Can't do that anymore and its a real inconvenience....
  8. mouse and touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse and touch pad: I recently went in and changed my pointer to a custom one and ever sense then when I start up my pc the mouse seems to be invisible. The mouse still works when I cant see it but its a pain to go into settings and re select my mouse every time I start it up. What ive been...
  9. Mouse and touch pad

Mouse and touch pad: I bought a new mouse. When I plug I install it into the usb port I am not able to automatically disable the touch pad. It's driving me crazy. Why is this so complicated?...
  10. Touch pad Mouse

Touch pad Mouse: Need help with my mouse. During data input, mouse moves and will click on other menus and/or access the cut and paste options. In my word processor, I have lost blocks of data. The same problems happen online on several websites requiring data entry. Really need answer....