Windows 10: I posted this incorrectly a few days ago, can anyone identify this blue quilt thing that...

Discus and support I posted this incorrectly a few days ago, can anyone identify this blue quilt thing that... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PhoenXman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmwsd6/i_posted_this_incorrectly_a_few_days_ago_can/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PhoenXman, May 19, 2020.

1. I posted this incorrectly a few days ago, can anyone identify this blue quilt thing that...

/u/PhoenXman, May 19, 2020
  2. RDLouks Win User

Hardrive identified incorrectly

I also am experiencing the same problem. In Defrag Windows 10 is incorrectly identifying my Raid 1 drive(s) as Solid State instead of normal Hard Disk Drive. Will not allow me to perform a Defrag. Please help.

RDLouks, May 19, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, May 19, 2020
  4. I posted this incorrectly a few days ago, can anyone identify this blue quilt thing that...

Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 19, 2020
Thema:

I posted this incorrectly a few days ago, can anyone identify this blue quilt thing that...

1. I posted this incorrectly a few days ago, can anyone identify this blue quilt thing that... - Similar Threads - posted incorrectly few

2. VPN won't connect since a few days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN won't connect since a few days ago: So for the last few days I have tried everything to fix this, but I found no fix to the issue of the VPN not working. I tried the provider even but it does work with older versions of Windows 11 64-bit. Does anyone know why it doesn't work suddenly?Information:Windows 11...
  3. VPN won't connect since a few days ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN won't connect since a few days ago: So for the last few days I have tried everything to fix this, but I found no fix to the issue of the VPN not working. I tried the provider even but it does work with older versions of Windows 11 64-bit. Does anyone know why it doesn't work suddenly?Information:Windows 11...
  4. BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?: Got this lenovo legion that I primarily use for gaming and it bsod yesterday but got back to normal immediately after. I ran windows sdk on the memory dump file. I have no idea how to interpret this data. I would appreciate it if I can get the help to prevent future...
  5. BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?: Got this lenovo legion that I primarily use for gaming and it bsod yesterday but got back to normal immediately after. I ran windows sdk on the memory dump file. I have no idea how to interpret this data. I would appreciate it if I can get the help to prevent future...
  6. Windows Update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update a few days ago: Hello one and all, A few days ago, I had a WINDOWS Update for a WINDOWS 10 PC. Since then, I have been experiencing problem after problem with my apps. They are not working or audio not heard. I went to the virtual chat yesterday evening, and was told they were connecting...
  7. BSOD for last few days, can anyone explain why??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for last few days, can anyone explain why??: Hi there, like the title suggests I've been getting BSOD for the last 3 days. I believe it all started with an update a few days ago, which I posted about as well. I've updated my BIOS and attempted to update my other drivers. Here is the DMP, specs, and sys info:...
  8. Last windows update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Last windows update a few days ago: Since the windows 10 update a few days ago, a lot of my Microsoft products do not seem to be working properly. It seems odd to me that they release these updates before they see how they react with programs etc that they manage. Like Microsoft Solitaire. It keeps turning...
  9. Can anyone please identify what this blue thing is called? I am trying to turn this feature...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone please identify what this blue thing is called? I am trying to turn this feature...: submitted by /u/PhoenXman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gffw29/can_anyone_please_identify_what_this_blue_thing/
  10. Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.: so i am a Windows Insider i had 1903 for ages and didnt know about its BSOD issues till recently. Now every 30 mins my computer is going to blue / green wcreen of death. I first tried reverting to normal windows 10 with no sucess. Reseated my memory and cables inside the...