Windows 10: i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics

Discus and support i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics during verification initially this message Appears The mouse not active during testing i download the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AhmedMohamed123, Jan 8, 2021.

1. i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics

i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics

during verification initially this message Appears The mouse not active during testing

i download the drivers for mouse from Dell Website but the problem is still

also i updates the windows 10

At the end of the verification it appears that I have errors

i hope a solution if any one want to join to my laptop with Team viewer Iam okay

:)

AhmedMohamed123, Jan 8, 2021

2. my Microsoft Support Diagnostics Tool is stuck on a passkey page, and I can't cancel.

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you send us a screenshot to what you are referring to?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below and check if the same thing happens:

• Access Task Manager by pressing Windows + Alt +Delete.
    • Choose Task Manager.
    • Look for Microsoft Support Diagnostic Tool and then click the
      End Task button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jan 8, 2021
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Jan 8, 2021
  4. i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics

Windows 10 update black screens my laptop

Hi,

To further assist you with this case, we suggest that you run the system diagnostics. Please follow these steps:

• Boot your PC and continuously press ECS key, until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • Press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for System Diagnostics.
    • Use the arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics

1. i pressed on f12 and choosed diagnostics - Similar Threads - pressed f12 choosed

2. Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab: I got a new monitor today, and when im like in the game Valorant or Resident Evil 7 and press f12 to skip the song or alt tab to get into another application i get a black screen for like 2-3 seconds and it goes away and i get immediately another black screen for like 2...
  3. Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab: I got a new monitor today, and when im like in the game Valorant or Resident Evil 7 and press f12 to skip the song or alt tab to get into another application i get a black screen for like 2-3 seconds and it goes away and i get immediately another black screen for like 2...
  4. Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. lag when Press F12 boot option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lag when Press F12 boot option: Hi i have problem when i want to enter boot option to install windows when i press f12 its lag and freeze for some reason how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-press-f12-boot-option/85c92684-7200-4645-b047-68b816a62230
  6. lag when Press F12 boot option

lag when Press F12 boot option: Hi i have problem when i want to enter boot option to install windows when i press f12 its lag and freeze for some reason how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-press-f12-boot-option/85c92684-7200-4645-b047-68b816a62230
  7. Stuck in Diagnostic Startup after choosing the option in MSconfig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Diagnostic Startup after choosing the option in MSconfig: HiIm using Asus Zenbook and recently I had a problem with Microsoft office. I tried to do several things including deleting and reinstalling. One of the things I tried was to run in diagnostic startup and run a repair. Since then I got stuck in this startup mode and I cant...
  8. Stuck in Diagnostic Startup after choosing the option in MSconfig

Stuck in Diagnostic Startup after choosing the option in MSconfig: HiIm using Asus Zenbook and recently I had a problem with Microsoft office. I tried to do several things including deleting and reinstalling. One of the things I tried was to run in diagnostic startup and run a repair. Since then I got stuck in this startup mode and I cant...
  9. Fixing up an XP PC, beeps when pressing F12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing up an XP PC, beeps when pressing F12: Alright MS lads, been a while since I was on here. I was going through my old scout troop's room and found a very very old Dell PC. Runs XP on a 2 core, 4x1 DDR2, piece of trash, but hey, we can always expand on that and build something new right, I turned my old security...
  10. Fixing up an XP PC, beeps when pressing F12

Fixing up an XP PC, beeps when pressing F12: Alright MS lads, been a while since I was on here. I was going through my old scout troop's room and found a very very old Dell PC. Runs XP on a 2 core, 4x1 DDR2, piece of trash, but hey, we can always expand on that and build something new right, I turned my old security...