Windows 10: I pressed Require Windows Hello and i restarted my Computer i tried to type in my pin and...

Discus and support I pressed Require Windows Hello and i restarted my Computer i tried to type in my pin and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Windows, what do i do my PC is locked now i can't access it. I tried every tutorial on Youtube, nothing worked please help me i have sensitive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aleksa Joxko, Aug 9, 2022.

1. I pressed Require Windows Hello and i restarted my Computer i tried to type in my pin and...

Dear Windows, what do i do my PC is locked now i can't access it. I tried every tutorial on Youtube, nothing worked please help me i have sensitive information on that computer.

:)

Aleksa Joxko, Aug 9, 2022
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Aug 9, 2022
  3. PIN Box Missing - After Update - Windows Hello

Thank you for all the information.

To assist you better with your concern, we suggest that you disable Windows Hello. This should prevent you from getting issues in logging-in to your computer.

To do it, kindly follow the steps below:

• On your Cortana, type "Settings", and then press Enter.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Choose Sign-in options.
    • Disable Windows Hello.

Let us know how it goes.

Jhessica Sur, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

I pressed Require Windows Hello and i restarted my Computer i tried to type in my pin and...

1. I pressed Require Windows Hello and i restarted my Computer i tried to type in my pin and... - Similar Threads - pressed Require Hello

2. My computer requires Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer requires Windows Hello: I wanted to log in on my computer to my Microsoft account and it ask about PIN I never created. Every method to disable it didn't work, I guess because I have another account added student account and it only displays the option for that account. How I can remove this pin...
  3. My computer requires Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer requires Windows Hello: I wanted to log in on my computer to my Microsoft account and it ask about PIN I never created. Every method to disable it didn't work, I guess because I have another account added student account and it only displays the option for that account. How I can remove this pin...
  4. My computer requires Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I pressed Require Windows Hello and i restarted my Computer i tried to type in my pin and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I pressed Require Windows Hello and i restarted my Computer i tried to type in my pin and...: Dear Windows, what do i do my PC is locked now i can't access it. I tried every tutorial on Youtube, nothing worked please help me i have sensitive information on that computer....
  6. I pressed Require Windows Hello and i restarted my Computer i tried to type in my pin and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I pressed Require Windows Hello and i restarted my Computer i tried to type in my pin and...: Dear Windows, what do i do my PC is locked now i can't access it. I tried every tutorial on Youtube, nothing worked please help me i have sensitive information on that computer....
  7. My pin doesn't appear when I type it in. I have to restart the computer each time.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pin doesn't appear when I type it in. I have to restart the computer each time.: HOWEVER, I accidentally discovered a solution. This started after I upgraded to windows 11. Now I just wait 30 seconds and type in the pin from the row of numbers not number pad and it works the first time. I'm guessing windows 11 doesn't load as fast as Windows 10. Hope this...
  8. My pin doesn't appear when I type it in. I have to restart the computer each time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pin doesn't appear when I type it in. I have to restart the computer each time.: HOWEVER, I accidentally discovered a solution. This started after I upgraded to windows 11. Now I just wait 30 seconds and type in the pin from the row of numbers not number pad and it works the first time. I'm guessing windows 11 doesn't load as fast as Windows 10. Hope this...
  9. My pin doesn't appear when I type it in. I have to restart the computer each time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. I can't type in my pin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't type in my pin: I'm trying to change my account type to to administratorI can't access the admin account and need to type in my pin but I have to option to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-type-in-my-pin/f4495d37-9a4e-4f56-b771-a4387eacc4f3