Windows 10: I probably couldn't find the correct word to search it, what is the thing that comes first...

Discus and support I probably couldn't find the correct word to search it, what is the thing that comes first... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For example "." comes before "_". Is there a full list that i see the order? submitted by /u/Magnar0 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Magnar0, Jan 27, 2020.

1. I probably couldn't find the correct word to search it, what is the thing that comes first...

For example "." comes before "_". Is there a full list that i see the order?

submitted by /u/Magnar0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Magnar0, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Totig Win User

Using Marketplace in WM7 - no predictive search or corrections

Hi, I have noticed that when using Marketplace and performing a search within the Zune player, if you dont spell an artist/song name exactly, then Zune will not come up with any results. This is very poor user experience, as when using Bing, it does
    offer suggestions. For instance, searching Meetloaf finds nothing (does not even offer suggestions/corrections), but obviously meatloaf does.

Totig, Jan 27, 2020
  3. TJB664 Win User
    Correcting Misspelled word in calendar appointments

Several months ago I entered a recurring appointment in to the calendar on my T-Mobile Dash and synced it with MS Outlook. I recently noticed I misspelled a word and corrected on my T-Mobile Dash several times and I noticed that it reverts back to
    the misspelled word. I spoke with someone at T-mobile, I was told to delete the appointment and start over. Is there no way to correct a misspelled work with out starting over?
    Is there a setting on the phone or in MS Outlook that I missed?
    Thank you for any suggestions and or help.

TJB664, Jan 27, 2020
  4. I probably couldn't find the correct word to search it, what is the thing that comes first...

"We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

I probably couldn't find the correct word to search it, what is the thing that comes first... [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

I probably couldn't find the correct word to search it, what is the thing that comes first... [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

I probably couldn't find the correct word to search it, what is the thing that comes first...

1. I probably couldn't find the correct word to search it, what is the thing that comes first... - Similar Threads - probably couldn't find

2. Whatever I do, the settings search bar says "Couldn't find"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatever I do, the settings search bar says "Couldn't find": Whenever I write something on settings app search bar, it cannot find it and says it does not exist. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatever-i-do-the-settings-search-bar-says-couldnt/99da75b9-5ae3-49e2-b51d-c7fc4423029c
  3. Whatever I do, the settings search bar says "Couldn't find"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatever I do, the settings search bar says "Couldn't find": Whenever I write something on settings app search bar, it cannot find it and says it does not exist. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatever-i-do-the-settings-search-bar-says-couldnt/99da75b9-5ae3-49e2-b51d-c7fc4423029c
  4. Whatever I do, the settings search bar says "Couldn't find"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows couldn't find...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows couldn't find...: Windows couldn't find C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\22904SynapticsIncorporate.SmartAudio3_1.0.39.0_x64_q...\CxUIUExe.exe This error keeps coming back to haunt me. Briefly show me how it came to be and how to make it a reality....
  6. What could be this Chinese PDF thing in Word?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What could be this Chinese PDF thing in Word?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lucasminier [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kx7rpy/what_could_be_this_chinese_pdf_thing_in_word/
  7. Windows couldn't find...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows couldn't find...: So this morning i encounter this issue where "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\22904SynapticsIncorporate.SmartAudio3_1.0.39.0_x64_q...\CxUIUExe.exe" error constantly pop up in my computer, i looked up for help on the internet and found the solution here...
  8. Word not working correctly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word not working correctly.: I open files in Document, keep getting a popup stating to the effect, Word has run into an error preventing it to run correctly, saying to repair Word would need to be closed. When I press the correct now button it never corrects the problem. What needs to be done to fix...
  9. Office 365 Unable to Search for files by first word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Unable to Search for files by first word: why if I do a windows search for files and I insert READ*.* , the intent is to find files starting with READ, but the search returns a long list of files many not starting with READ Can you help 74332
  10. Cortana search bar not finding things such as regedit

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana search bar not finding things such as regedit: My cortana bar seems to be missing some important stuff when I search. Regedit is completely absent when doing search for one. Any ideas why? 23563