Windows 10: I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Home Edition, I received the product Key, but when I use...

Discus and support I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Home Edition, I received the product Key, but when I use... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As said in the Subject line, I bought a copy of Windows 10 Home edition but the activation key doesn't work, I've entered it manually and via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ClintonIsHereIGuess, May 5, 2020.

1. I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Home Edition, I received the product Key, but when I use...

As said in the Subject line, I bought a copy of Windows 10 Home edition but the activation key doesn't work, I've entered it manually and via clipboard, neither works and I've tried for months to no avail. Any Solutions?

:)

ClintonIsHereIGuess, May 5, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Product Key for a Free Upgrade

Hi,

The product key is important to activate and install Windows 10 to your device. Regarding your concern, let's try to isolate the issue and see what's causing you unable to use the product key to activate and install your Windows 10. Kindly provide the following
    information:

• Where did you purchase the product?
    • What is the error message you received after entering your product key?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Ariel Acu, May 5, 2020
  3. No product key after Windows 10 purchase

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    • Have you done clean install?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • From where have you purchased the Windows 10?
    If you have purchased from online Microsoft store or any store I suggest you to contact them for the product key.

Please do let us know with more information, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, May 5, 2020
  4. I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Home Edition, I received the product Key, but when I use...

I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

I purchased and installed the upgrade license from Microsoft Windows10 Home OEM to Windows10 Pro, I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

CéciliaVan Velthoven Nguiamougnougou, May 5, 2020
Thema:

I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Home Edition, I received the product Key, but when I use...

1. I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Home Edition, I received the product Key, but when I use... - Similar Threads - purchased copy Home

2. I just purchased Windows 11 Home Edition - Download. I did not receive a link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows 11 Home Edition - Download. I did not receive a link: I never received a link in my email, nor in my Microsoft account for the Windows Home download. When I use the media creation tool, it only downloads Windows 11 pro....when I enter my product key it fails as it should I need windows 11 home. There is no option within the tool...
  3. When I purchased Windows 365 I never received a security key to download my products.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I purchased Windows 365 I never received a security key to download my products.: My computer had to be "wiped out" due to a virus. If I was sent a security key, I no longer have it. I need to download Office products. Please help....
  4. When I purchased Windows 365 I never received a security key to download my products.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I purchased Windows 365 I never received a security key to download my products.: My computer had to be "wiped out" due to a virus. If I was sent a security key, I no longer have it. I need to download Office products. Please help....
  5. I did not receive a product key when I purchased win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not receive a product key when I purchased win11: I did not receive a product key when I purchased windows 11 at the micro soft store... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-receive-a-product-key-when-i-purchased/376f4793-6be0-44f6-8e33-9f13c4d28fc0
  6. I did not receive a product key when I purchased win11

I did not receive a product key when I purchased win11: I did not receive a product key when I purchased windows 11 at the micro soft store... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-receive-a-product-key-when-i-purchased/376f4793-6be0-44f6-8e33-9f13c4d28fc0
  7. I purchased a Windows 11 Home licence but this not receive the key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a Windows 11 Home licence but this not receive the key: Dear all, I bought a version of windows 11 home via the online store website but I did not receive the email with the product key. So I installed my new PC by selecting the option "I don't have a key" thinking I could activate the digital license afterwards but without...
  8. I purchased a Windows 11 Home licence but this not receive the key

I purchased a Windows 11 Home licence but this not receive the key: Dear all, I bought a version of windows 11 home via the online store website but I did not receive the email with the product key. So I installed my new PC by selecting the option "I don't have a key" thinking I could activate the digital license afterwards but without...
  9. I purchased windows 10 pro for upgrading from home basic but no product key received .i got...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I purchased windows 10 pro for upgrading from home basic but no product key received .i got...: I purchased windows 10 pro for upgrading from home basic but no product key received .i got order number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-10-pro-for-upgrading-from-home/a9ae6942-fa5c-46e2-98c0-48af3c877b82
  10. I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro: I purchased and installed the upgrade license from Microsoft Windows10 Home OEM to Windows10 Pro, I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 education product key copy