Windows 10: I purchased a dlc on the wrong account on the Microsoft store and would like a refund

Discus and support I purchased a dlc on the wrong account on the Microsoft store and would like a refund in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I purchased two dlcs on the Microsoft store on the wrong account and would like to know who I should contact to get a refund.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kylebush2, Apr 22, 2020.

1. kylebush2 Win User

I purchased a dlc on the wrong account on the Microsoft store and would like a refund

So I purchased two dlcs on the Microsoft store on the wrong account and would like to know who I should contact to get a refund.

:)

kylebush2, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Microsoft DLC Game Refund.

Recently I had bought a DLC on the store thinking it was the game- but I soon realized that it wasn't the actual game. I was just wondering if there is a way I can get a refund for this?

BryanParker.()#&, Apr 22, 2020
  4. I purchased a dlc on the wrong account on the Microsoft store and would like a refund

Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are looking for a refund Minecraft purchased by Microsoft.

I would suggest you to refer the article
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and see if that helps.

However, you can also get in touch with the
    Microsoft Store support team
    for getting the refund of the purchase made.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

I purchased a dlc on the wrong account on the Microsoft store and would like a refund

1. I purchased a dlc on the wrong account on the Microsoft store and would like a refund - Similar Threads - purchased dlc wrong

2. I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase: I purchased the windows 11 pro and i'm not pleased with it. It has not improved anything with my device. I would like a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-a-refund-on-the-windows-11-pro/bdd933bb-04ed-42d5-a64b-592d9613621a
  3. I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase: I purchased the windows 11 pro and i'm not pleased with it. It has not improved anything with my device. I would like a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-a-refund-on-the-windows-11-pro/bdd933bb-04ed-42d5-a64b-592d9613621a
  4. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...: I purchase Windows 10 online, download would not work. I chatted with Manmeet he could not help me. Would like refund on my credit card. Order # 1922964492...
  5. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...: I purchase Windows 10 online, download would not work. I chatted with Manmeet he could not help me. Would like refund on my credit card. Order # 1922964492...
  6. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Microsoft store purchase - refund

Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  8. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  9. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Refund of Microsoft Store purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund of Microsoft Store purchase: I recently paid for a yearly subscription for a VPN on accident when I was attempting to just get the 7-day free trial this was already a real hit to the gut as it cost me $85 which I really did not have to spend, but then the app didn't even recognise I had its premium and...