Windows 10: I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.

Discus and support I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son through MS and trying to redeem it opened it with my MS account. Since they wont give me a refund how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fjYL, Oct 8, 2020.

1. fjYL Win User

I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.

I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son through MS and trying to redeem it opened it with my MS account. Since they wont give me a refund how do I apply the skin to my fortnite account? Ive already connected my xbox and fortnite accounts and it has not appeared.

:)

fjYL, Oct 8, 2020

2. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

CaioSilva7, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Redeemed fortnite code but I don't get the skin

Hey guys, I redeemed a Rogue spider knight code for fortnite on my PC from the Microsoft store, it showed I redeemed it successfully but when I went to Fortnite the skin wasn't there. BTW I have linked my xbox account to my epic account so that's most
    definitely not the issue.

Sik2JZ5087, Oct 8, 2020
  4. I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.

Redeemed skin

I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions?

DanielleMills1, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.

1. I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it. - Similar Threads - purchased fortnite skin

2. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  3. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  4. Can't find code for redeeming gift for microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find code for redeeming gift for microsoft: [ATTACH] When It says "It'll be added to..." I can't find it in my email. How do I find the code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-code-for-redeeming-gift-for-microsoft/c6f570d7-fb61-4aca-8f91-5c35265317c4
  5. My friend can't redeem gift card code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My friend can't redeem gift card code: A friend bought a Microsoft Store digital card and cannot redeem it on his account. To try things I bought a 15 dollar code he tried to redeem it on his account and it failed with the same error his 50 dollar code was giving. I then tried redeeming on my account and it worked...
  6. Redeem Gift UnknownInternalFailure

Redeem Gift UnknownInternalFailure: I try to redeem a gift and get this error: Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. UnknownInternalFailure hR3y5LN/SkWud7Lg.10.5.10 2020/04/14 - 02:17:57 UTC I have other issues...
  7. Redeemed fortnite code but I don't get the skin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed fortnite code but I don't get the skin: Hey guys, I redeemed a Rogue spider knight code for fortnite on my PC from the Microsoft store, it showed I redeemed it successfully but when I went to Fortnite the skin wasn't there. BTW I have linked my xbox account to my epic account so that's most definitely not the...
  8. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?: I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-fortnite-gift-code-for-a-pc-person-as-a/f1adbe64-852a-41de-90f0-b37ac257228a
  9. Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device: Someone I know purchased Minecraft Windows 10 for me as a gift on PC (Code sent via Xbox) But when he was redeeming it, it was accidentally redeemed on the Xbox Companion App when it should have been redeemed on the Windows 10 play store. Is there anyway to reverse this so it...
  10. Redeemed skin

Redeemed skin: I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeemed-skin/81ae31ea-5175-4a78-ac3a-0baa2576c663"