Windows 10: I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It.

Discus and support I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition yesterday, and I can't download It I also got the game by redeeming a code. I have already searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EthanYeet, Dec 14, 2020.

1. EthanYeet Win User

I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It.

I just purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition yesterday, and I can't download It I also got the game by redeeming a code. I have already searched through the forums for hours, and I tried everything, but I just can't install It. I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It. 604f2a42-7610-49b7-ae8b-0d407a8010a2?upload=true.png I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It. f306c1f5-f584-4a3f-b2f1-9b416fbfbe83?upload=true.png

:)

EthanYeet, Dec 14, 2020
  2. bahreex Win User

Unable to Purchase anything on Windows Store

Whenever I am trying to purchase/upgrade any App in Store, I am getting an error as shown in the screenshot:

I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It. [​IMG]

Please help suggest why this is happening, and how to rectify? Apps are downloading and updating absolutely fine. There is also no Issue with my account.

bahreex, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Dec 14, 2020
  4. I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It.

Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    • Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    • Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It.

1. I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It. - Similar Threads - purchased game off

2. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft: Purchased game thru Amazon, for Win 10 download. In my Amazon order, I click "How to redeem this item."I Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com and enter Product KeyIt read something like, "You are good to go," but nothing happened. No download link or any further instruction?....
  3. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft: Purchased game thru Amazon, for Win 10 download. In my Amazon order, I click "How to redeem this item."I Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com and enter Product KeyIt read something like, "You are good to go," but nothing happened. No download link or any further instruction?....
  4. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download

game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download: Having purchased a game for my son at the Microsoft Store, I'm receiving a '- something happened at our end' error. I have already worked through a series of suggested fixes from your forum but none have worked.I would sincerely appreciate your help.Thanks....
  6. game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download: Having purchased a game for my son at the Microsoft Store, I'm receiving a '- something happened at our end' error. I have already worked through a series of suggested fixes from your forum but none have worked.I would sincerely appreciate your help.Thanks....
  7. game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download

8. I can't purchase any game on Microsoft Store

I can't purchase any game on Microsoft Store: Help I double-checked my card and it has enough money to buy the game and yet I still can't purchase it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-purchase-any-game-on-microsoft-store/c88115ec-6d41-4700-b9c9-c83c37acca55
  9. Unable to download Purchased app from Microsoft Store

Unable to download Purchased app from Microsoft Store: I recently purchased the HEIC Image Extension from the App store, but the app wont install, the download was not blocked and seem to be within requirements. How to solve the issue? ***Modified title from: App Purchase***...
  10. I am unable to download a game i have purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download a game i have purchased: I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 and used it with my laptop for years. After a re-install of Windows 10 my Xbox live account and Microsoft accounts are fine and they recognise my device perfectly until I go to my Library, which knows that I own Minecraft, but has...