Windows 10: I purchased a new Dell computer. upon initial startup of Windows 10, I put in my Gmail...

Discus and support I purchased a new Dell computer. upon initial startup of Windows 10, I put in my Gmail... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How may I change my Windows 10 startup? Will not allow me to setup a Pin, shows "Oops, something went wrong, try again." I do and same response. Also,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RussellSchultz, Jun 7, 2021.

1. I purchased a new Dell computer. upon initial startup of Windows 10, I put in my Gmail...

How may I change my Windows 10 startup? Will not allow me to setup a Pin, shows "Oops, something went wrong, try again." I do and same response. Also, I keep getting a message that there is a problem with my Windows account, but I login and no issue.

:)

RussellSchultz, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 not Printing on Dell 1320C

Hi Connie,

This issue seemed to occur due to incompatible printer driver between your Windows 10 and Dell 1320C. For us to help you with this concern, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the current build and version number of the new Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the printer directly to the new Windows 10 computer?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you check this
    article
    and perform the steps as our initial troubleshooting step to see if there will be any changes.

Please get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jun 7, 2021
  3. dotmarty Win User
    Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jun 7, 2021
  4. I purchased a new Dell computer. upon initial startup of Windows 10, I put in my Gmail...

Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

I purchased a new Dell computer. upon initial startup of Windows 10, I put in my Gmail...

1. I purchased a new Dell computer. upon initial startup of Windows 10, I put in my Gmail... - Similar Threads - purchased Dell computer

2. I can not sign up a new gmail account to my new lenovo computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not sign up a new gmail account to my new lenovo computer: I got a new lenovo computer and it will not let me sign up my gmail accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-sign-up-a-new-gmail-account-to-my-new/8035ab3d-b92e-42f0-b092-16e3ba67fcee
  3. My laptop dell inspiron, windows 10. Shutdown when I put my password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop dell inspiron, windows 10. Shutdown when I put my password: My dell inspiron laptop shut down when I put my password in and shut down even without the password. I try safe Mode, shutdown also I try f8 and shutdown too. Need help please....
  4. Purchase of new computer

Purchase of new computer: I just purchased a top of the line HP desktop which came with the Windows Home edition. I need remote access to work and tried to upgrade to the Pro edition. Installation failed with error code 0x80070005. This computer is completely useless without remote access....
  5. 2004 new machine where do I put startup shortcuts ?

in Windows 10 Support
    2004 new machine where do I put startup shortcuts ?: New machine with 2004 Pro, I got the \Program Data to show. Where do I put startup shortcuts now ? always something ! Thanks - - - Updated - - - No way to use besides under \User 163913
  6. i just put in a new USB stick and the computer will not recognize it

i just put in a new USB stick and the computer will not recognize it: i just put in a new USB stick and the computer will not recognize it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-put-in-a-new-usb-stick-and-the-computer/146ca17b-b71e-4445-84d7-38e860ef0614
  7. Can I Make A Downloadable Version of Windows 10 off my Old Computer and put it on my new...

Can I Make A Downloadable Version of Windows 10 off my Old Computer and put it on my new...: Hello, I have a older Dell computer that has Windows 10 Home preinstalled (Updated from Windows 8) and I am building a new computer. I was wondering if there any way for me to make an image or iso or windows 10, put it on my new computer and still have windows 10 on my old...
  8. Purchased a new Dell Laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Purchased a new Dell Laptop.: Hello, I originally signed up for Microsoft 365 a few years back. Added my wife to use additional account. She purchased a new pc yesterday. She used my user account and outlook email, psassword etc.. So the question i have is can i remove my info from her pc and add her...
  9. Initial Startup of New Desktop

Initial Startup of New Desktop: I just bought a new HP Pavilion 590-p0050 desktop PC. I have never started a new computer for the first time. In the past I have always paid a technician to do this. This is not feasible this time. Could someone steer me to a ny type of guide or instructions on how to go...
  10. When did I put Windows 10 on my computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    When did I put Windows 10 on my computer?: Does anyone know how I can find out when did I put Windows 10 on my computer? 49305